Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Gmolla

Recruit
Summary: so this is a recent issue last month or so ill just be playing sometimes for 20 seconds some times for an hour and it is only with this game in specific it will black screen and hard crash my pc to an automatic reset im not sure what is going on with the game I can run games like squad and beamNG with no issue it is just bannerlord that has this issue
How to Reproduce: No clue it just happens
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: zotac RTX 3080 OC
GPU Driver Version: game ready 527.56
CPU: ryzen 5800X
RAM: 32GB 3200MHZ g.skill Ripjaw I believe
Motherboard: MSI B550
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB inland Nvme ssd

i cannot get one it deep fries my pc and crashes the whole system and windows automatically restarts
Sounds like a deeper issue. Maybe with your hardware, maybe software. When an operating system becomes unstable it usually restart, in the past you would have gotten a BSOD.

If you have a faulty hardware, this kind of crash and restart would happen with other games or activities. If it's something tied to the game, and thus software, then you'll need to provide more details as how you play your game. What kind of other software do you run. If you're particularly handy, you could events logs related to the system crashes (it's in the event viewer, under the "windows logs" category).

Back
Top Bottom