MP Musket Era Modern Full Invasion: Zulu

Users who are viewing this thread

Updated :smile:

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,190598.0.html][IMG]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3208/fullinvasionzulusig.png[/IMG][/url]

Edit:
Also, here is a texture update on the uniform.

britishuniform6.jpg

Still very early and needs a lot of work.

Agreed. Time helps. Usually. Unless your being shot at. Then run. BUT when making a sig, push some time into it :smile:

Other than that, nice sig though :smile:

Quick footnote:

Spruced up the front page a bit. More thinking and less guesswork being done by the reader now.

yup, and the best thing about this is that it is a patch not a mod. meaning there is less work involved for the coders because we are not overhauling anything.

Yeeeaaahhh cool progress. Just 2 questions

-Time to a release?
-AUSTRO damn you leave that epilectic signature lol

Ciao LtSpearing!!!!
I remember hoping so much on a Zulu Mod!
Wish you all good luck....pls do not let it die!

Gabby

Rigadoon, I see you try always to help ppl, that s nice, mate. Full respect! :wink:

Playing the reverse is actually not impossible, I could make the bots stand in ranks and fire at the same time, select their own targets as well.

The thing is I just got the signature out to commorate the progress you have made and the new team members. So sorry

Are we going to be able to pick what we wear, or are we going to be forced to wear the victorian uniforms? (I know it's supposed to be historical but I think those uniforms are un-pretty, they're almost as bad as the napoleonic ones....7 years war uniforms ftw! jk, jk  :mrgreen: but really, I like to customise)

waswar said:
Are we going to be able to pick what we wear, or are we going to be forced to wear the victorian uniforms? (I know it's supposed to be historical but I think those uniforms are un-pretty, they're almost as bad as the napoleonic ones....7 years war uniforms ftw! jk, jk  :mrgreen: but really, I like to customise)
those uniforms are the best !  :smile:

@ Gab:

Thanks for the encouragement gab, and it wont, I promise :smile: Its already about half done lol.

@ Waswar:

Yes you will. We will have some types of headgear such as: Pith helmet with goggles or without, and then if you REALLY want to RP, then we will be adding some bloodied head bandages too, to simulate you are wounded but fighting impossible odds :smile:

Thanks for the encouragement folks!

LtSpearing said:
@ Gab:

Thanks for the encouragement gab, and it wont, I promise :smile: Its already about half done lol.

@ Waswar:

Yes you will. We will have some types of headgear such as: Pith helmet with goggles or without, and then if you REALLY want to RP, then we will be adding some bloodied head bandages too, to simulate you are wounded but fighting impossible odds :smile:

Thanks for the encouragement folks!
Ohh, that sounds nice!I myself love to roleplay (Yet I got qutie a bit of hate from before for doign so)
I'll we awaiting it's release, and finally, an invasion type game that can actually be taken seriously, and possibly without a bajillion trolls/glitchers, as  well as being in an era I like  :grin:

Glitchers were because of the Map Makers though. Simple barriers would work, and with good AI mesh should also be no problem.

So how the health issue going, decided yet?  :razz:

Phalanx300 said:
Glitchers were because of the Map Makers though. Simple barriers would work, and with good AI mesh should also be no problem.

Havent we already been through this? And so now your back into fantasy mods are you?

@Was:

Yeah we will release different uniforms as well as time goes on depending on how far we get with certain patches. The 1st patch will have very basic uniforms, some different headgear, but will be very generic. Not going to talk any more though :wink:

Oh god, you have told me too much. :twisted: :twisted:
*spends the next 2 weeks finding out where spearing lives, steals his pc and plays the (half complete)  mod!!!*

Jokes aside, this mod is going to be amazing when it comes out.
(epic sig btw)

LtSpearing said:
Phalanx300 said:

Havent we already been through this? And so now your back into fantasy mods are you?

I take that as a no.  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom