MP Musket Era Modern Full Invasion: Zulu

Users who are viewing this thread

that is one thing i discussed with wolfy, how some waves would have "Zulu Rifleman" mixed in with the regular zulu infantry, as to dissuade the brits from camping too often hehe :3

Hello, I am the new modeler of this patch , mod , game , beta , alpha , patch. you may know me on 22nd teamspeak as Austro

the first thing I did was add a melee weapon for the Zulu, the mighty... Swazi Axe! ( 2 handed )

Pic:

screenshot0.jpg

I hope we get this done :grin:

zobo said:
Hello, I am the new modeler of this patch , mod , game , beta , alpha , patch. you may know me on 22nd teamspeak as Austro

the first thing I did was add a melee weapon for the Zulu, the mighty... Swazi Axe! ( 2 handed )

Pic:

screenshot0.jpg

I hope we get this done :grin:

awesome work dude  :grin:

also as an FYI, Kunfuserge over on TWC made a bunch of models for his zulu mod for NTW, could talk to him perhaps?

The axe is nice but did they use it two or one handed? Only seen the weapon in DW.

About the map, earlier a post was made with pictures showing a battle, which could be used as a basis for a map. (With players having to put down the barricades: Grain bags.)

In The Age of Falso Innocense mod you would have a number of sandbags that you could lay down and build up. It tends to get messy though, with little bags. I think ai would already have trouble crossing a sandbag line of several inches high.

It needs to be a small "wall" of sandbags. That way the Zulus can destroy it like ordinary barricades. We should be able to shoot over it though.

Thank you :3

Now all thats left on the check list is....

(Marks off items that are done and labels what needs to be done....)

Right-o off to the modding factory.

The Zulu shield is nice but I think the inside isn't accurate:

shakazulu3.jpg

Its a single pole which they hold. Not a strap to the arm and holding it further down.

Back
Top Bottom