Full Invasion 2 *Recruiting!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

usnavy30

Grandmaster Knight
We are currently in need of modellers, coders, scripters and mappers or any position you see fits, as long as you have the dedication to work with us!

We are not the best modders on the scene, help is appreciated.

if you think you can help us out, do give a hand, we will appreciate it.

-Full Invasion 2 Team

Well if you need an experienced admin for official server, you can always find me.

For the rest, I dont have really the patience to learn how to model/script  :neutral:

robindelang2 said:
Well if you need an experienced admin for official server, you can always find me.

For the rest, I dont have really the patience to learn how to model/script  :neutral:
That's alright we could use a few more admins.

usnavy30 said:
robindelang2 said:

That's alright we could use a few more admins.

You can always contact me on steam if you need it,

My name is ZeroFighterR, If you cant find, search for robintje12

Could do some modelling. (Or mapping, but mapping is so damn tedious..)

Just tell me what is needed.

What the hell is that of a question?  :grin:

"Can I also UV map?" Sir, I feel severely insulted.

I can UV map, bake, rig and animate the hell out of it if you need..  :razz:
(Modelling without UV-mapping is like baking a pizza without putting any topping on it.)

I can do some mapping. But I'm mostly interested in conceptual/balance work for the mod, such as what items do how much, which classes get what items.

If you can send me the maps that you already do have, I'd like to take a look and whittle down the list to a fewer, higher quality maps that I'll revise myself.

I can also code. Here's a game I've rewritten and modded up on BYOND.
http://www.byond.com/games/Rojiru/Garoleth

Years ago I did some voicework for PoP3.0, and some concept mapwork for PoP4.0, but that never went anywhere. I love this mod, and I'd like to do my part to make it succeed.

Rojiru said:
I can do some mapping. But I'm mostly interested in conceptual/balance work for the mod, such as what items do how much, which classes get what items.

If you can send me the maps that you already do have, I'd like to take a look and whittle down the list to a fewer, higher quality maps that I'll revise myself.

I can also code. Here's a game I've rewritten and modded up on BYOND.
http://www.byond.com/games/Rojiru/Garoleth

Years ago I did some voicework for PoP3.0, and some concept mapwork for PoP4.0, but that never went anywhere. I love this mod, and I'd like to do my part to make it succeed.
Excellent I could use some quality help..as for maps I plan to revise the list to something more logical but to remove maps im hesitant to do. I could use help though fixing them etc but also as a coder and such I could definitely use your help.
Do you use Steam perchance?

I think I should really just take a look at the maps and see what's worth trying to salvage. Having a list of 10 maps I think is a good number to strive for. I'm not saying limit it to only ten maps, but if we can polish up those first 10, then adding more will be simple. This will prevent overloads on bug reports about bugged maps, unfun maps, etc.

You can add me on Steam - my steamname's Rojiru. Let's talk on there?

I would like to see about becoming an admin, what are the requirements & responsibilities of the role? 

TOm151 said:
I would like to see about becoming an admin, what are the requirements & responsibilities of the role?
To become admin it is best to ask the server hosters and have qualifications for being a good admin.

I would like to admin 1 of the official eu severs because they are the ones I play most often and that's why I am asking you I thought you would no because you are a FI2 staff member 

TOm151 said:
I would like to admin 1 of the official eu severs because they are the ones I play most often and that's why I am asking you I thought you would no because you are a FI2 staff member
FI2 staff member yes the person you most likely would want to contact then is Nettelbeck SolSoCoG [AMOCK] on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom