FULL INVASION 2: AMBER (dedicated Topic -wink- ) -Updated to FI2: Amber-

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

usnavy30

Grandmaster Knight
Edit by GABBY:
Just thought that such a great Mod should be more advertized and added its own Topic here.
Apreciating a lot USNavy attitude and affection as well....(what a difference with some others...  :roll: )
I want to wish to him and to his Team best LUCK!!
PS. feel free to use in any way this Topic, in order to ur necessities and preferences!
:wink:

Download Links
Amber Full Version Google Drive
[size=14pt]Amber Full Version Moddb
[size=14pt]Amber Full Version Direct-to-Download

[size=14pt]Amber Upgrade Patch Moddb
[size=14pt]Amber Upgrade Patch Direct-to-Download

[size=12pt]Before you download this mod you should type a line into Command Prompt to reduce crash in game. Type the line then press enter
bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 4096

[size=12pt]Please tick Load Textures on Demand ON and Pixel Shaders ON in Configure before you run the game.
usnavy30 said:
Hello everyone! I am usnavy30.
I am one of the three lead developers for Full Invasion 2 Mod wherein I code primarily, part time coder and assistance in Mount & Gladius, Persistent Empires, and Battle for Yugoslavia Mods.
Part-time as I multi-task.  :razz:

I sincerely want to thank Gab's Bunch for making these mods of 1755 Old Frontier, 1776 American Revolution and 1860's Old America. My favorite subject is History, I am always learning more things about history itself. I of course do not know everything about a particular subject but History is where my passion is. (Lurk-mode activated)

I moreso want to sincerely thank GABRILDURO and his Bunch for allowing us- The Full Invasion 2 Team, to use 1755, 1776 resources with his personnel permission. I promise we shall not disappoint and put the content to good use.
We are planning Invasion of Blackpowder Era for a combined invasion of enemies from the Seven Years' War (French-Indian War), American Revolution and Napoleonic Wars Waterloo 1812-1815. Where the bots will vary from all sorts of cultures and nations. As well as an Invasion of Indians and similar tribal peoples to fight against  :mrgreen: Of course all this variety in troops I would not want the players as a team to miss out on. Making a new Colonial Faction that we plan to have Indians, colonists, the British, French, Spanish. Dutch, etc as well as pirates and armed civilians all playable.

Note: FuIn2 requires most players to have a 64 bit OS computer. If it works on 32 bit great, but for those who have trouble playing the mod all I can give is technical support until we find a solution as to why it crashes for 32 bit players. In the mod we are putting the engine to its very limits.

Back to Gab and his mods I found it really clever he made his team members/supporters into single-player companions, it's a very nice way to give some tribute to these people  :cool: I really love the work done on the items in the mods, the Natives look great, the uniforms look great, the map is HUGE and adding the Caribbean area was a nice touch. The music selection is amazing, mixing in historical based songs and ambient sounds it really sets the time-period. I have only begun to read the topics and other boards that are chock full of info and sometimes historical discussion and research. The amount of work, dedication, effort, and lastly of time to make these mods and how Gabrilduro is sincere, nice and keeps his boards in a friendly atmosphere is what really gives him my respect.

I used to always be time constricted to visit Taleworlds back in May, now that it is summertime I have much more time to visit. I will stay updated on what's happening on the boards. And my previous posts here in the boards, well I was too excited back then  :razz:

I will continue to further support Gab by putting a signature, visiting the boards much more often and having all 3 mods downloaded on the versions they run best to test them. Also the troop trees in 1776 are very useful, being able to see what the troops use exactly will really help produce a similar theme in FI2 as well as equipment for the playable faction and the invasions. I hope that adding colonial Seven Years' War era content of Natives and European nations, etc will prove to be a fun experience in Full Invasion 2. As well as many roleplaying opportunities in-game with the variety of the plans we have.

Lastly again thank you GABRILDURO for your dedication and hard work here.
Honestly your mod is by many areas much, much more better than Assassin's Creed 3 is as brought up long ago in a similar place. AC3 is still fun and all, but the story just drove downhill. I still have not beaten the game, multiplayer lost its flair after adding in clan based features that in the MP mode make little sense outside of the simulation background. The events did not really help either as the community here was very aggressive and unfriendly. I still love Assassin's Creed for the historical aspect but the modern plot development is really cutting thin on a lot of people. It could have been a much more better game if executed better, like actually being in combat with nearly 2,000 troops on screen at once. Not just in one cutscene. 2,000 is a lot on the engine of course but if there was more battlefield fighting than just being the background it would have been more enjoyable for the battles like it was in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and earlier. ACR as well had some epic moments. Of course I just have to add my two cents why this mod series of yours is a much better quality than AC3. For those who were wondering AC3 Is still a good game, just try not to let expectations fall short. I didn't give any plot spoilers  :razz:
Oh yeah and the 1755-1776 era presentation is of course stellar in 1755 Old Frontier and 1776 American Revolution. Perhaps this is why AC3 fell short because the historical time-period surrounding the game..was not the main story but just the background. Lastly it could use just a little bit more of historical presentation with the database and locations and events and all. I am now more waiting and see how AC4 will be being in a golden age of piracy setting. I type too much  :lol:

Captured Joe said:
Thanks and welcome, usnavy! I'm sure Gabby appreciates your kind words!

By the way, I don't think adding enemies from the Napoleonic Wars to your mod will be a good idea, but that's just my 2 cents. Good luck with your project!
It will be Poomtang's 1812-1815 Waterloo Mod content with permission not NW released DLC by Vincenzo and his M&M/NW Team. I have confirmed that Vince has made M&M content off limits and NW only ok if adding a mod cd checker installer to the mod. If that is what your asking. Many people like the faction idea and we want to try an invasion of a similar theme. Just need to make sure this time we don't forget swords for the troops.
As to why not to include them, is the term Blackpowder era not applicable to Napoleonic Wars era?
And thank you Joe!  :grin:

I already supposed you were talking about Poomtang's items.
I find the idea of a mod set in a wider timeframe with armies/units from different periods/wars rather unappealing, but I don't know about other people.

As I said up above, I myself, DO apreciate projects like this (my son expecially) expecially if so well done!  :wink:
I also added a small variation in 1860s, including some "Lost Island Creatures", expecially for the MP Lan games  :oops:
JOE is more orientated on strict historical Mods, like a lot of my Mods fans...but maybe they will also apreciate a change for a while, after they will give a try.
Anyway, I thought that such a great Mod should be more advertised and I added its own Topic here.

I want to wish to USNavy and to his Team best LUCK!!

Gab
PS. feel free to use in any way this Topic, in order to ur necessities and preferences.
.....Remember to update the LINK to ur Main Thread, up above where ur first Post is !!!  :cool:

GABRILDURO said:
As I said up above, I myself, DO apreciate projects like this (my son expecially) expecially if so well done!  :wink:
I also added a small variation in 1860s, including some "Lost Island Creatures", expecially for the MP Lan games  :oops:
JOE is more orientated on strict historical Mods, like a lot of my Mods fans...but maybe they will also apreciate a change for a while, after they will give a try.
Anyway, I thought that such a great Mod should be more advertised and I added its own Topic here.

I want to wish to USNavy and to his Team best LUCK!!

Gab
PS. feel free to use in any way this Topic, in order to ur necessities and preferences.
.....Remember to update the LINK to ur Main Thread, up above where ur first Post is !!!  :cool:
I will eventually unfortunately something went wrong on v11 with bugs now I have to squish them as first priority.
This time I really don't know what went wrong..
UPDATE: The v11 is now on v0115 full version no patches needed as we are now noting bugs to fix as priority. And this topic's OP links have finally been updated.

Holiday 2014 update is coming very soon.

Full Invasion 2 Mod is getting an update very soon. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fullinvasion2#announcements/detail/170340359196956357

This thread will again be updated one last time in 2014.

usnavy30 said:

Full Invasion 2 Mod is getting an update very soon. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fullinvasion2#announcements/detail/170340359196956357

This ain't a board for Full Invasion. Move it to the correct one.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
usnavy30 said:

This ain't a board for Full Invasion. Move it to the correct one.
No it is not, you are right.
However I was given this topic by GABRILDURO to post a dedicated topic for. And I have kept it updated ever since. As once he created it, which I was surprised, I was happy to oblige. I'll lock this topic.

I personally encouraged USNAVY to advertize his own Mod FI2 here as I posted here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,280173.msg6675924.html#msg6675924
Edit by GABBY:
Just thought that such a great Mod should be more advertized and added its own Topic here.
Apreciating a lot USNavy attitude and affection as well....(what a difference with some others...  :roll: )
I want to wish to him and to his Team best LUCK!!
PS. feel free to use in any way this Topic, in order to ur necessities and preferences!
:wink:

If U search my Boards (1860s\1776\1755) I allowed other friends Modders of mne to do the same but most mods died in the meanwhile.

It is only USNAVY' s decision if he should still advertize his progress with FI2.
I think they are useful for those that still do not know much about FI2 and I, myself, check his posts here to know about that great mod updates.

Just go ahead USNAVY, no problem...and best wishes for your work  :wink:

Gab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom