Need More Info (full ENGL) Freezes on the global map when the character moves (by clicking).

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:Freezes on the global map when the character moves (by clicking)
Freezes when moving around the map, precisely after clicking on movement. The screen jerks when you click the mouse. WASD if you move, everything is ok.
I reinstalled windows, drivers, changed the mouse, changed the Hz on the mouse, dpi, took it to the workshop for diagnostics (they checked the test and said that all the components were in good order). Of course, I also reinstalled the game.
How to Reproduce: by click mouse on map
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 3070 TI
GPU Driver Version: 32.0.15.5599
CPU: intel core i7 12700 KF
RAM: 16 gb
Motherboard: MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO PLUS NVMe M.2

Last edited:
Could you capture a telemetry recording while these issues happening?
How to opt into the Telemetry branch on Steam
With the telemetry branch, we are able to provide telemetry tools to our players who are experiencing performance issues. This tool t will help us understand and fix more complicated performance issues. If you are experiencing performance issues at any stage of the game and would like to help us resolve them, you can:
  • Switch to “perf_test” or “perf_test_beta” from the Steam betas tab.
  • Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  • Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  • Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  • Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  • Finally, you can send the file to us via the ticketing system. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here.
  • It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording, and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

Could you capture a telemetry recording while these issues happening?
I'm tired. Seriously, from the first days of purchasing your game, you respond every other day. I provided all the information, I recorded a video for you, saves..... as for the file about which you said, it doesn’t load, it gives an error “413” and I tried it through different browsers..... I just don’t have the strength anymore , apparently it’s easier to delete the game.
P.S. Ok, im create google disk, that link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-xOq4hZfFcsxr4akVWGFODNd18MNCSRv/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom