FSR support in bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

All graphics cards that support DX11, DX12 or Vulkan can use FSR... Including Nvidia, Intel and others.
Without installing anything, just implement the API in game developer.
And when bannerlord is released for Xbox or PS it will be supported too!
What more can we ask for!
TW please? ?
we can ask for it sooner i posted this soon as it was announced even tho they prolly know bout it hopefully they in middle of implementing and not ignoring us

Usually when games implement NVIDIA middleware and features they seem to get a marketing push and other niceties in exchange. I wonder what's in the contract.

But they have also partnered with Intel in the past, so it would be interesting to compare both solutions in the same game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The more the merrier, I'm not a fan of TAA or reprojection and the whole postprocessing vaseline-on-lens soup abused by modern games, but at least this is cross-vendor.

MSAA doesn't work for specular aliasing (it only softens the jaggies at the edges), but it would look less blurry. Give me that over TAA or reconstruction filters every day of the week.

Apparently people have managed to get FSR to GTAV just by copying dll's from another game. If this is true, FSR should penetrate pretty quickly gaming industry.

Ok who's first to mod this in Bannerlord, and receive eternal glory?

Apparently people have managed to get FSR to GTAV just by copying dll's from another game. If this is true, FSR should penetrate pretty quickly gaming industry.

Ok who's first to mod this in Bannerlord, and receive eternal glory?
ez to implement , open source , good **** however i rather taleworlds implement it in the game without the need of mods so no update keep breaking it

Edge of Eternity developer said the implementation took 2 hours from them.

dHAUNaK.jpg

Edge of Eternity developer said the implementation took 2 hours from them.
taleworld focusing/touching on performance almost every patch , daddy taleworld just say u gonna implement next patch cos free 30% fps will make diffrance between some people 40fps to 60+

Last edited:
Took a look at the tech sample yesterday, seems alright. At least it doesn't depend on temporal antialiasing. I honestly don't mind a softer (bilinearly) upscaled image, but this sharpens it a bit and does it well.

So it's cool people have the option. Hopefully it gets added to M&B 2 to stop our graphics cards from doubling as leaf blowers. ?

Do not understand the thread. If you want to have good fps just buy a Rtx 30xx ... Amd won't get better with this fidelity fx **** either
It's stupid to buy GPU's atm, and FSR support should be priority number one. Few man hours of work, for something like 40% perf uplift for all GPU's.

Do not understand the thread. If you want to have good fps just buy a Rtx 30xx ... Amd won't get better with this fidelity fx **** either
some people cant afford new gpu's some dont want waste money on new gpus some already have ex decent gpu that can do 60 fps on bannerlord but want more , some want more fps then 100 to stay competative in online some want run game for now to avoid buying scalper priced gpus cos of covid shortage scalping mining ect ... free fps what else u dont understand

Yep. I also can't put a new GPU into my laptop....

I run BL on good settings but if there is software that can squeeze some more performance at no extra cost then why not?

Dear TW, if you didn't sell your soul to NVIDIA plz implement FSR as well. Right now it looks crappy but it's definitively better than just lower some settings and it will only get better in terms of quality and performance. I'm not asking to implement it asap but this is something that needs to be in the game, cuz free fps and bonus marketing if you are one of the early adopters.

Dear TW, if you didn't sell your soul to NVIDIA plz implement FSR as well. Right now it looks crappy but it's definitively better than just lower some settings and it will only get better in terms of quality and performance. I'm not asking to implement it asap but this is something that needs to be in the game, cuz free fps and bonus marketing if you are one of the early adopters.
+++++++++++++++++++

Back
Top Bottom