FSE : Battle Cry of Freedom

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Prince said:
I don't think Vince has anything to worry about in regards to North&South overshadowing NW, although it is far better than Secession was :lol:

:neutral:

North and South is a joke.

Omahaa said:
The fact that people are predicting this will crash and burn before there is actually any real progress into the game.

They're requesting money in exchange for input on the game before they've done anything. It'd be like going on Kickstarter with designs for a game on lined paper expecting money.

Let me point out which part you misunderstood.
Splintert said:
They're requesting money in exchange for input on the game before they've done anything. It'd be like going on Kickstarter with designs for a game on lined paper expecting money.
See, what he actually has a problem with is not the donation. It is the feedback/suggestions not being paid attention to*/allowed unless a donation is made.

Go a few pages back and you will see where the discussion started from.

*At least not much attention as the feedback of people who has paid.

I wouldn't bother Goker. These people have more money than brains (although that doesn't rule out any shortages of finances either, truth be told), you're not going to get through to them

Haresus said:
Sir Prince said:
I don't think Vince has anything to worry about in regards to North&South overshadowing NW, although it is far better than Secession was :lol:

:neutral:

North and South is a joke.
The linebattles were, the game is getting some good updates. Other than that, it turned into a reskin of NW fast. That's why .4 will feature cool new things.

Goker said:
Let me point out which part you misunderstood.
Splintert said:
See, what he actually has a problem with is not the donation. It is the feedback/suggestions not being paid attention to*/allowed unless a donation is made.

Go a few pages back and you will see where the discussion started from.

*At least not much attention as the feedback of people who has paid.

Dude your funny... If you don't like the idea, just don't donate.
Why are you so pissed off about this that you have replied 4 or 5 times on this thread about how much you hate their policy.
If you hate it and you disagree... just don't bother about it, don't donate, don't play the game.
If people believe in the project and in the people in it, why the hell do you even care. It's their money and we live in a free world(for most of it)

K-64 said:
I wouldn't bother Goker. These people have more money than brains (although that doesn't rule out any shortages of finances either, truth be told), you're not going to get through to them

I can do what ever I want with my money. Why do you even care so much that this money is not well spent?

I just don't understand why all the negativity in this thread. Those guys are taking a huge risk making this game. But all you guys care is... bouu bouu I wanted them to release more features on NW.

You guys really need to start respecting people that takes huge risks like that, especially those that supports them with donations.

MercerQC said:
I just don't understand...

If you do not understand, you should read the thread again.

And if you still do not understand, use google translate. Or stop using google translate.

Sir Prince said:
Watch out keyboard warriors, we got a bad ass over here! Also you can swear on this forum, its okay, we won't bite, much.

And one that proved my parenthesised point perfectly too. Gotta keep alert for this one, he means business!

I "have nothing to answer" as you so failed to actually put in a logical place, because you had posted nothing that warranted an answer. Funny how that works, isn't it?

I am not from NW and some of you guys are the most arrogant people I have ever seen. This whole "if you're not a regular around here, you're a ****ing retard" attitude really needs to be stopped because it's not doing any good.

Back
Top Bottom