FSE : Battle Cry of Freedom

Users who are viewing this thread

TheFlyingFishy said:
I don't see why people defend Vince. Even without the accusation of him being a child molester, he's a massive scummer. Such as, when his mod was first starting out, he got all his friends to go onto Moddb and vote down every other Mount and Blade mod, while up-voting his. This is a big reason that his mod stayed on the top of the mod list.
Didn't he only downvote Vikingr because they downvoted him first? Equally childish IMO. Just look at Eirikurs reactions here, him and Vince are still being babies at it.

TheFlyingFishy said:
I, having played MM, and now NW, for several years can honestly testify that the community is literally nothing like it once was. You used to be able to go onto a random server and have fun just by being part of the community. Many I time I joined a server, gave my greetings, and had a grand time actually talking with people in dead chat. At the end of rounds, if the last guy decided he wanted to surrender, the other team would politely line up and form a firing squad for him. Now some 11 year old comes running in and stabs anyone that surrenders with the triumphant battle cry of, "CHECK OUT MY K/D YOU FGGT."

Totally agree The good old days of MM battle server, Numerous hours spent on there and to be perfectly honest it was very rare there was any drama on the server like there is today. Lets be honest weren't the best days when everyone was all on the same ts?

Eirikur only does that to provoke Vince anyway, he knows he is scum, he just wants to show everyone else. Fishy, you forgot about Vince cheating on cRPG when it was in it's early days too, changing the files around to feed his megalomaniacal appetite. 

Everyone talks about MM like it was the golden days. I wonder what is was like, being a child of NW.

But tbh, most of the NW community makes me want to commit Seppuku so, yeah, it's generally accepted how bad they are. It's like The LoL Community and the CoD community had a baby that was then blessed by Satan.

Big Mac said:
Eirikur only does that to provoke Vince anyway, he knows he is scum, he just wants to show everyone else. Fishy, you forgot about Vince cheating on cRPG when it was in it's early days too, changing the files around to feed his megalomaniacal appetite.
You don't want to get into what Vince does on other games.

MaHuD said:
TheFlyingFishy said:
I don't see why people defend Vince. Even without the accusation of him being a child molester, he's a massive scummer. Such as, when his mod was first starting out, he got all his friends to go onto Moddb and vote down every other Mount and Blade mod, while up-voting his. This is a big reason that his mod stayed on the top of the mod list.
Didn't he only downvote Vikingr because they downvoted him first? Equally childish IMO. Just look at Eirikurs reactions here, him and Vince are still being babies at it.

What reactions?
Who is Eirikur?

If by 'they' you mean 'giving a legitimate downvote', then you are correct. Shock horror; Mount & Musket was far from perfect in comparison to other modules at the time. What I certainly did not do was then poke through every ModDB Warband mod and assign a lowly 1 rating on some arbitrary and perhaps drunk decision*.

* I was never drunk, I swear! No wait, I was drunk for four days straight and did not realise that I was arse-****in' chadz' trust - I swear!
And back to the thread now, huh?

Der Einzige said:
Big Mac said:
You don't want to get into what Vince does on other games.
Why? Is he even more of a twat elsewhere?

e2u17do.jpg

I'm a very active member in Napleonic Wars, and even I can see that the community is terrabad. I only play it because I enjoy the occasional line-battle, even though the rules have rendered it more of a chore than a fun thing to do, and the regiment that i'm in requires mandatory attendance to at least one event per week. If not for that, i'd probably play it about once a month.

Back
Top Bottom