Frustrating relations. Help pls!

Users who are viewing this thread

DaniXskillZ

Recruit
I am in no faction and it's just me and my caravans. I have previously abandoned 2 kingdoms and i have negative relations with most of the vassals in the two kingdoms because of that. When i try to establish a kingdom they keep attacking me because of that. Is there any passive or direct way of increasing relations with them.
And i can't do missions for them cause i have -10 relations and i don't won't to donate all my money to them to get +2 relations

I am in no faction and it's just me and my caravans. I have previously abandoned 2 kingdoms and i have negative relations with most of the vassals in the two kingdoms because of that. When i try to establish a kingdom they keep attacking me because of that. Is there any passive or direct way of increasing relations with them.
And i can't do missions for them cause i have -10 relations and i don't won't to donate all my money to them to get +2 relations
why you abandon 2 kingdoms? if you are a hired sword, and you directly talk to the emperor to leave kingdoms, you won't have any punishment in relationship, if you just click "leave kingdom", you will have punishment

just stick with one kingdom and keep trying to kill your emperor on purpose
try every chance to kill him in battle, if you get lucky , he/she die, kingdom votes, you are new emperor
congratulations

Back
Top Bottom