Need More Info Frozen game in town / endless loop

Users who are viewing this thread

KilleRCroC

Recruit
Summary:
Not a CTD. Took a quest, went into the town and was riding and wanted to do the warband horse stop so I pushed ctrl + j and n accidentally at the same time. The enclycopedia and quest log both opened up. I can't tab out back to the main map. I can push escape to access main game but cant even exit to main menu even if i click yes. I can open quest and enclyopedia and inventory and character but everything is frozen. There must be some overlay screen i cant access but the game thinks im in.i know game hasnt crashed because i can hear the music and see the flicking of the fire.

I got out of it by hitting multiple hotkeys + control and then it tried to exit to the main game map, but was in an endless loop and didnt load. I think it was trying to queue the tab sequencing i did earlier...?

How to Reproduce:
see above. I think it is if you push control + multiple hotkeys at the same time.

Edit: *confirmed*. i reloaded the autosave that was in the town, was riding on the horse and pushed control + n j i and it opened all 3 windows then tried to go back to the mainwindow and was in endless loop

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Landowner needs Popsia's pasture
Media (Screenshots & Video): N\A
Version: e1.0.5
Computer Specs
:
GPU:
CPU: r3 3700x
RAM: G.skill 16b 3600mhz
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom