Frontline Tactics [FT]

Users who are viewing this thread

It's funny that Charlini called out Scar for not including BoB in the Athenuiun,m, and now Charlini/Gibby is being called out for not including tournaments that he lost in, for this thread.

jon01 said:
It's funny that Charlini called out Scar for not including BoB in the Athenuiun,m, and now Charlini/Gibby is being called out for not including tournaments that he lost in, for this thread.

I literally said to Gibby and other ppl through steam that I would've included all tournaments minors and majors, even if it 'lowers' our win rate. Besides that we also won some of them, I guess Gibby wanted to save work and keep the most recognised ones in, no need to look up side reasons out of either hatery or jealousy, still unsure which ones do they come from.

Also I didn't create a team thread in 2, almost 3 years out of lazyness, when only a few tournaments had to be written, so not sure why my name even pops up there.

Edit: Btw I did not call out anyone for not including it due any personal reason. There's a difference between setting only majors and letting aside the only taleworlds supported LAN that the game had, and not choosing minors at all. No call out was intended back then but the lack of an important tournament on its' category instead.

Just done setting up a PLAYLIST that shows all officials played by FT since the very beginning so that they're gathered somewhere in the future.

If anyone has any official footage missing feel free to send it to me and I'll add it

Tours are theorically in order aswell. Uploaded streams or recording on top of perspectives by players.

Desperate times call for desperate measures hahahahaha

rAirXCN.png

qf77fNw.png

LUahemJ.png

Back
Top Bottom