frontier sieges

Users who are viewing this thread

ok so in my game the "wild frontier" *isnt it also rather odd to name a faction after a description, shouldn't they have a name?* besieged Richmond (i think that's the one), so as a loyal vassal of the British frontier i rushed my force of ~70 men to its defence, upon starting the battle tho the native swarms started on MY side of the walls, shouldn't they start out the OUTSIDE of the city since they are trying to take over?

also on a side note, why natives so powerful? they seem able to win 4-1 battles against the euro armies cause EVERYTHING they have is better (better melee, better guns, better accuracy, better horses, run faster, hit harder, swing quicker)

on another side note, the dev team should get someone fluent in English to redo ALLOT of the stuff both on the forum and in the mod so its understandable

nilloc93 said:
ok so in my game the "wild frontier" *isnt it also rather odd to name a faction after a description, shouldn't they have a name?* besieged Richmond (i think that's the one), so as a loyal vassal of the British frontier i rushed my force of ~70 men to its defence, upon starting the battle tho the native swarms started on MY side of the walls, shouldn't they start out the OUTSIDE of the city since they are trying to take over?
also on a side note, why natives so powerful? they seem able to win 4-1 battles against the euro armies cause EVERYTHING they have is better (better melee, better guns, better accuracy, better horses, run faster, hit harder, swing quicker)
on another side note, the dev team should get someone fluent in English to redo ALLOT of the stuff both on the forum and in the mod so its understandable
....the nicest thing of your post is...your  supporter signature!  :roll:
That is an interesting project.
Please take the time to go and check on the appropriated Topics....because we already answered to all that.
And about our poor english, well I can write to you in my perfect italian!

Gabrilduro

ok so you made sieges favor the attacker instead of the defender.....
your excuse for ****ty english in your mod is your Italian? Many devs are ESL, but they still can write comprehensive menus, and the ones that can't GET PEOPLE WHO CAN SPEAK IT to make game menus and stuff for them, honestly i can read German/French easier than your English, and i only just learned them.
you make some pointless comment about my sig.
upon reading your bug report forum *sorry i missed it first time around* you seem to be a barrel of excuses with no level of commitment to fixing your mod, you just add new things that don't work to it.

i am deleting your mod for no reason other than it would be a waste of space on my 4 TB hard drive
going to try out some mod with 1/2 descent devs

I think you do have a big issue on lack of good manners.  :???:
Go and play the Mods that you prefer or even better make your own, so you will know what an effort it is, sonny!  :roll:
Gabrilduro

EDIT: I see you are not posting anymore. Which means you realized ....you were wrong  :roll:

or perhaps that i was attempting to be mature and let an argument die

BTW i'm 19 and a lance corporal reservist computer tech in the Canadian armed forces so i fail to see what high school has to do with anything.
also your refusal to stop goading me on PM's means that you desire conflict on your own forums, that means your trolling a forum that you moderate, i find that counterproductive and silly.

furthermore i was not wrong in any way shape or form, last i checked i don't make excuses for myself or my creations, i don't goad people into starting arguments, and i don't have to make a mod to critique other mods (movie critics are mot also producers last i checked)

EDIT: for those of you who are wondering, GABRILDURO has sent me 3 PM's telling me i'm nothing but a whiney little boy and that i must be wrong cause i chose to avoid an argument in the middle of his mods forum.

See? You still behave childish.  :roll:
And say all the things, and the language that you used, expecially privately.
I was very civil to you, here and privately.... and never used bad language or offended you.
You did have a wrong manner on my topics (check your posts and PMs), that is why you got watched.
You should just respect more all people, including me.
You can talk, like you did just now, using nice language and never offending the other person.
You said we speak bad english, right?
Well, teach us to spek a clean english, then. Swearing is just a lack of vocabulary.
And is even worse when used hidden and privately!
Gabrilduro

Back
Top Bottom