Resolved Friendly AI refusing to garrison troops (Xbox Series X)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0.13.
Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Performance
Summary: Since becoming the king of Battania, I've noticed that the lords and ladies of my mighty kingdom no longer think leaving troops behind in defence once taking a town or castle is a good idea. As soon as a settlement is captured (either by me or one of my vassals), it temporarily falls under my direct dominion, during which time nobody apart from my clan members will deposit troops to the garrison. However once the decision to award the conquered settlements has been performed, friendly AI work as normal.
How to Reproduce: As a ruler of a faction, observe if friendly AI add troops to the garrison of a newly captured castle/town immediately after taking it.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

I've noticed that too, except on my game they didn't even leave troops after being given the castle/town
The AI refused to garrison any troops until after the war was over. (I was also playing as a Battanian and had created my own Battanians kingdom, I had managed to convince all the Battanians to join me instead of Caladog. Some wouldn't fortify their towns/castles though Fen Uvlin being one of them. Others wouldn't fortify them until after they where granted the town/Castle. The imperial clans I got to join my did fortify the towns/castles but not until they where granted the settlement, I'm also playing on the Xbox Series X)

Back
Top Bottom