NW Completed Friday North American Line Battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SeanBeansShako said:
I would honestly say, I quite liked the whole two made maps and one random map rotation a lot better.
Once I have a better idea of which maps wont crash the server we may not play random maps much at all.

Just a notice about the Guest List:

The 1stKAG have asked to be removed from the guest list.

The 1stMaltese and 4th King's Own were absent without giving any notice. If this happens again, they will be moved back to the waiting list.

The KK Grenadiers Hahn and the Marins were absent, but gave me fair notice so that I could offer their slots to someone else for the night. Thanks.

5arge said:
SeanBeansShako said:
I would honestly say, I quite liked the whole two made maps and one random map rotation a lot better.
Once I have a better idea of which maps wont crash the server we may not play random maps much at all.

That seems pretty awesome.

I'd be the first to admit that we didn't do very well at all. I think our whole regiment, in the 3 maps, combined for about a dozen rifle kills  :oops:

Having said that, I enjoyed the experience. It was a nice chance of pace. Big thank you to Lancaster for commanding the unit after the 1st map since I wasn't very comfortable commanding a unit that has to retreat every time the enemy cav looked at us.

Team photo of pubbers, both line infantry and riflemen:
2012_05_04_00002.jpg

TeamSpeak: ts.22nd.eu TeamSpeak is REQUIRED for public players who attend and regiments will receive the password via TeamSpeak.

Since its not an offical event anymore, why are we using the 22nd?

Fun times last night in the Pub line... although our Pubketoon round did not go as well as anticipated. Lol  :mrgreen:

5arge said:
J D said:
although our Pubketoon round did not go as well as anticipated. Lol  :mrgreen:
Some things should never be spoken of again....
Indeed... but it could very easily relived with the footage I just posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey79l_ttqaI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jGNuGyu_rM

Looking forward to tonight's linebattle.  I'll be in public players teamspeak.  See you all on the battlefield.

Only the dead have seen the end of war.  ~Plato

Things came up, so I couldn't do the 3rd map. I thought the pubbers did well as riflemen. More than pull our weight.

Have to give the MVP to the cavalry though. The 1er I believe? Great performance all night I was there.

Didn't get to take team photo cos of map change, but did get a few in during the event.

Pubbers and the 2 allied flags we recovered
0TaWJ.jpg

Pubbers and the enemy flag and cannon we captured
UZaoA.jpg

zOCGY.jpg

Some notes about the Guest List:

1tesWfs has been added, and the 27e and KK Zedtlars removed.

The 1stMaltese and the 4th King's Own have been removed for being absent two weeks without any notice.

The Nr3 Chevau-legers and the 1stWPI were absent without giving notice and will be removed next week if they do it again.

I've come to the conclusion that the secondary server might at least need one cannon on each side, things got a little silly with the sapper defences tonight on both sides.

I got some guys willing to go artillery in draGoons if needs be.

Is there a certain time needed to be in TS in order join up.  Also, is there a specific channel pubs need join to be included?

ididnot said:
Is there a certain time needed to be in TS in order join up.  Also, is there a specific channel pubs need join to be included?

From the opening post of this thread:

5arge said:

When: Fridays at 9:00pm EDT

Where: United_NA_NW & SilentSpyLinebattle

TeamSpeak: ts.22nd.eu TeamSpeak is REQUIRED for public players who attend and regiments will receive the password via TeamSpeak.
The channel is usually named event channel 1 under the main channel of Napoleonic Wars or whatever. Also, arrive before the time mentioned, at least about 5-10 minutes before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom