NW Completed Friday and Saturday nights

Users who are viewing this thread

jros83

Banned
I thoroughly enjoy this DLC, even more so since joining a regiment and participating in organized line battles.

However, it seems a preponderance of line battles take place on weekend nights.

I am quite sure I am not the only chap who makes plans to be anywhere BUT in front of my computer on a Friday and Saturday night (indeed, most weekends I am away at my girlfriend's).

I think midweek line battles should be encouraged more. To me it seems it would net more participants, as less people are inclined to be away midweek, regardless of any factors such as age, occupation, or living situation.

jros83 said:
I thoroughly enjoy this DLC, even more so since joining a regiment and participating in organized line battles.

However, it seems a preponderance of line battles take place on weekend nights.

I am quite sure I am not the only chap who makes plans to be anywhere BUT in front of my computer on a Friday and Saturday night (indeed, most weekends I am away at my girlfriend's).

I think midweek line battles should be encouraged more. To me it seems it would net more participants, as less people are inclined to be away midweek, regardless of any factors such as age, occupation, or living situation.

The weekend and friday line battles came to be because of training times and dates, and then training dates slowly evolved around the current timings. But back in prussia 2 I think the sunday and saturday line battle formed up on those dates because of the trainings that were taking place already, had a lot of complaints, then for ease of comfort they just stayed as they are now.

There are a fair few midweek line battles out already but hardly gain any population probably due to the training scheduals ... I'd guess at atleast.

There's a Tuesday night linebattle (for NA players) already.  Don't think there are any other NA friendly ones during the week though (besides Friday).

Guess I'll have to keep a closer eye out. Thank you for the replies all. And Kator, there was a thread from a day or so ago where I may have replied to you in a snippy manner. I apologize for that. Foot-in-mouth and all. I generally agree with your opinions on NW.

jros83 said:
Guess I'll have to keep a closer eye out. Thank you for the replies all. And Kator, there was a thread from a day or so ago where I may have replied to you in a snippy manner. I apologize for that. Foot-in-mouth and all. I generally agree with your opinions on NW.

Mleh don't worry about it at all, better getting angry at me than someone important :wink:

Back
Top Bottom