Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasir

Developer
Last Update: 02/09/2020​
I cannot login
Error: Version Mismatch
Your game version is not the latest one. Make sure that your game is up-to-date to the latest version. You may need to restart Steam to get the latest update.

Error: Your platform service is not initialized
Restart your Steam and game client. If it is still happening, there can be an issue with Steam servers. Please try again after some time.

Error: Could not get access from your platform service
This means Steam server responded with a failure. Usually trying again after couple of seconds works. We are planning to improve authentication to tolerate issues on Steam side.

Error: Could not destroy your old session
This means there is an issue on our side. We monitor and fix issues causing this problem. If you are still unable to login after 15 minutes, please send me a message here with a link to your Steam profile.

Error: Could not receive login result from server
This means there is an issue on our side. If you are still unable to login after 15 minutes, please send me a message here with a link to your Steam profile.

Infinite loading on Login
Please try restarting your client. If it is still happening, follow steps given in the below issue, inside Troubleshooting login issues spoiler.

Login Failed (with an empty message box)
This means that your client could not communicate with our servers. Please make sure that your connection is fine and game client isn't blocked by your firewall or anti-virus. If it is still happening, please check following:
Please try following these steps to help us solve the issue:
  1. Make sure that you are on correct branch on Steam.
    • If you have not changed your branch as explained here you should be on correct branch. Please check if client is up to date.
    • If you have changed your branch, make sure you are either on default (NONE option) or latest version branch. MP servers for Beta branch are opened only for testing purposes.
  2. Make sure you have installed required dependencies.
  3. Try verifying game files.
  4. Make sure that you have updated your Windows to latest version. Also if you are using Windows 7 make sure to install Platform update for Windows 7.
  5. Make sure that your anti-virus is not blocking the game client.
  6. Make sure that your firewall (and your router firewall) is not blocking the game client.
If you are still having an issue after following these steps, please send me a message here with following information:
  • Which branch are you on on Steam?
  • What is your windows version? Follow these steps to learn your Windows version.
  • Are you using an anti-virus? If so which one?
  • Are you using a firewall? If so which one?
  • Are you using a VPN? If so which one?
  • Are you on a public network like a university network?
  • When did this start to happen? Please provide patch version if you can.

I have issues with BattlEye
I cannot install BattlEye
Please try following these steps:
  1. Locate BattlEye folder inside game folders. It is usually inside
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client
    You may have a different path depending on your Steam installation/preferences.
  2. Run Uninstall_BattlEye file by double-clicking
  3. Delete following folder if it exists
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
  4. Run Install_BattlEye file by double-clicking

BattlEye Launcher says some files are blocked
As long as your client does not crash, you can ignore this. Usually, updating and/or restarting your computer resolves the issue.

I have other issues
Please check BattlEye Support.

I am disconnected from server
Game server has crashed.

This means that there is a problem with your connection to server. If you are disconnected from the game even before the Warm-up starts, please check Troubleshooting Your Connection at the end of this post.

Reason for the kick is usually printed to chat on Lobby. Please check BattlEye FAQ to see why you might have been kicked from the game

I am logged out without any message
  1. Login to multiplayer and play until you are disconnected
  2. After that go to C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs
  3. There should be log files called something similar to rgl_log_9820.txt
  4. The number at the end will be different. If you play on windowed mode you can see the number on the window title
  5. If you are not on the windowed mode, you can check which file is modified latest
  6. Please upload that file to a file host like Google Drive and share it with me through private messages here

I have been banned
Due to spam
This happens when you send too many server requests in a time frame. Duration of this ban is only 5 minutes currently. Note that the date format can be different than your local format.

For another reason
Please do not create forum posts for bans. If you think there is something to discuss, you should contact our support team.

I cannot search for a game/join a custom game
I cannot open Quick Play or Custom Server List tabs at all
This usually happens when we disable them for new patch or another reason. Please log out and check if there is a new patch. Also please make sure that you are running the game with Anti-cheat if you want to play a Matchmaking game or join one of the official Custom games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom