Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

When I try to rotate my buildings, the home/end key doesn't work...whenever I press home, it does nothing. Whenever I press end, it takes my sword out...I've pressed literally every damned button on my keyboard...Another problem is that I cannot select, and delete buildings. HELP

in the mod time goes very fast. Years change one another within every month. Is it supposed to be so or is this a bug? If a bug how to fix it? how to change the current date?

Bonyak said:
in the mod time goes very fast. Years change one another within every month. Is it supposed to be so or is this a bug? If a bug how to fix it? how to change the current date?

Quintillius said:
Wait! My current year is changing!?
Oh yes. It's a small feature which you can disable and reset (camp menu).
Till 1650, one year per ingame day will be added. From 1650 to 1695 1 year a week is added to the date. When the ingame date reaches 1695, it'll continue using the native real date system.

Euh salut je sais pas si je suis au bonne endroit mais j'ai un petit problème
J'ai télécharger le mod nova aetas sur steam je peux le lancer mais il n'ai pas dans module ya que native sa m'embête car je voulais mettre un patch fr dessus s'il vous plaît besoin d'aide

Hello,

La question étant en français et pour l'installation de la VF, je réponds dans la partie française du forum :
The question being in French, I respond into the French part of the forum, here:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,331987.0.html

:smile:

Szynsz said:
Hello, how to harvest all crops from farm? I often get stuck and can't reach crops. There is any good way to do that?
Download the patch and move between the rows. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,381595.0.html

Hey there. Using the occasion would like to express my gratitude again and again to sir Quinti (sorry for shortening, this is to not miswrite :razz: ) for his mod, and, by the way, to ask:

How do you guys spend the Kingdom budget? What on?

I know the features with counsellors, I have all of them and using on a regular basis. Patrols, religious uniformity, investing in the Kingdom, rising relations with lords etc.

But... Found a funny thing: with all expenses, the revenues are far too huge. I have weekly kingdom income about 20kk and barely half of it used on goals mentioned upper. What to do with the rest? Actually, except little Monarch Pursue (even with all bribes for ally lords), did not find any possibility to make the resources applicable. Right now my funds are about 200kk and, I guess, it will only become bigger.

So?

It is like a question for discussion, not for problem solving. Maybe there are some covert possibilities to spend the coin except the mentioned and I did not figured them out?

Слава Україні, пацани, і вітаннячко вам сюди жменями.

Back
Top Bottom