Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do intermediate (II, IV) tech tiers give any benefits? What's the point of having them if they don't?

Is there any way to change the trade I've picked or can I only start a single type of enterprise?

Does dynamic year change the speed of technological development?

Read the full list of features to check effects of tech tiers: https://www.dropbox.com/s/400yjulv87ieq5j/Full%20list%20of%20Features.pdf?dl=0. You can only start a single type of enterprise PER town. Yes, dynamic year has a relation with technological development. But you can increase speed of technological advancement manually.

Quintillius said:
Read the full list of features to check effects of tech tiers: https://www.dropbox.com/s/400yjulv87ieq5j/Full%20list%20of%20Features.pdf?dl=0. You can only start a single type of enterprise PER town. Yes, dynamic year has a relation with technological development. But you can increase speed of technological advancement manually.
Thank you. So I should be able to go to another town, start doing another job and then buy the related enterprise?

So, I took over a city and started a kingdom but I don't have the kingdom alternatives. My chancellor only gives me two alternatives: I wish to replace myself as marshal. I wan't you to resign as chancellor. I have a guildmaster though, but I can't set tech levels and other stuff. I've waited a week, and nothing have happened still.
Am I missing something?

Hey guys, playing this mod for the first time, gotta' say, I really enjoy it. Just one question -

In my game, most factions have switched over to Tier III technology, but none have had their troop trees change. It's been a few in-game weeks since the first faction went Tier III, and no change for them either. When do they start using new troops?

You can also recruit them via castles.

Crusades and Jihads have 5% chance per week to begin. So you should have a crusade/jihad every 20 weeks, but only if Aldurias is in hands of the Pope and if Hierosolyma is occupied by the rival religion.

Maybe there can be a feature to make yourself pope/have the ability to announce crusades if you own Aldurias would be a good idea (but not being able to lead it yourself/join in)?

Hey so I would like to ask, why do only the main nations advance in technology? It's just that I really like the Agonic Order and the Papal State, much more than the native factions and I'd like it a lot if they could advance too :sad:

I'm having a bit of trouble with the font, i tried following the steps to delete them but i couldn't find the fonts in the maps. After a while i gave up and thought i might aswell delete mount and blade Warband and then reinstall. Turns out when i start the game it still has the weird font. If anyone could tell me why this is happening and how i can fix it that would be nice.

This may of been asked before but is there a reason why the Kingdom of Noregr doesn't advance in technology? They're basically the same as the Nordic Union but with the Norse faith instead of the Christian one. Granted they're powerful without it, I'm just curious, as it produces situations where Nordic Huscarls are ganging up on lines of musketmen without anything like that of their own.

Alright I suppose I can take that, although it's a bit strange. Especially since, at least in 3.0, the Kingdom of Noregr almost always overtakes both the Nordic Union and, on good runs, the Kingdom of Swadia.

Another question! Is there a reason why almost all shields only have a rating of 1 defense? I found a reinforced leather shield early game from Taiga bandits and it had a rating of 12, and I never found a shield, no matter how expensive it was, that had better defense ratings.

Back
Top Bottom