Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fran-Krsto

Squire
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
Is there any plans for adding proper resistance numbers to the many many shields added to the game, or is 1 just the default number for everyone for a specific reason (in the past i thought i could only bash with them so i only used them instead of the native shields, but unless im mistaken i can still bash with them just as fine).

Szynsz

Recruit
Hello,
How to hire workes in castle construction site? I dont have any option i construction site menu, i can only add materials.

Facts

Recruit
It's a bug or it's from my computer? When upgrade some troops I receive an error and game stop. Something about model. Today I upgrade swadian to swadian man at arms and the error occured.

sidhos

Banned
WB
How far away do I need to get from a village to NOT have the village to "help" me in battle?  Apparently, what I think is a reasonable distance, isn't working. 

silvan78

Recruit
TIP: after you disowning and expelling vasal, you have to assign his fief to yourself (at chancelor menu), otherwise it nobodys thus you cannot recruit or manage it.

Szynsz

Recruit
Ok i make a coloy with 15 mens and workrate 120% but they dont produce goods. I place NPC spawn point 5 minutes ago. What i make wrong?

silvan78

Recruit
Szynsz said:
Ok i make a coloy with 15 mens and workrate 120% but they dont produce goods. I place NPC spawn point 5 minutes ago. What i make wrong?
to start producing stuff you need to construct last building in stage II bldgs list. Also population needs to be above 25.

Szynsz said:
How i can create own kingdom? I build a castle and i am a vassal of Nordic Union.
As for kingdoom creation; when you finish a castle and prolly resign from vasalage then you'll have your own nation.

silvan78

Recruit
Szynsz said:
How to move from stage I to stage II in colony?

1. Establish colony (15 wood, 10 stone, 5 tools)
2. Bring wood, stone and tools from Old world, or establish import trade route that will bring 10 wood, 5 stone and 3 tools to colony every week (colony menu -> View stock ->Import)
3. Build enough wells (Stage I building) (should be shack but there's a bug) to have 50 population. Do it gradually as you stockpile 4wood, 3 stone and 2 tools (colony menu ->Visit colony -> Build ("B" key) -> place well-> confirm and save placement (press "Enter" key).
4. Populate colony either by placing slaves (that you have stored in your inventory) or settling colonists that were following you (colony menu -> Populate colony). You can populate colony +10 population only if you have sufficient housing space. Start at least with seed population of 10 and wait for it to grows as you have food added or imported via trade line, or populate manually fully to 50.
5. Congratulations, not in "Visit colony" build menu you have stage 2 buildings, including these that can start producing resources in colonies: blacksmith, lumberjack, farmer and that last building on the stage II list that produces colony goods such as ivory, furs, slaves, tobacco, etc.

Szynsz

Recruit
I have another problem but i dont know that isn't a bug. I set up colony when i was a vassal of Nords, now i have own kingdom and after succesfully attack on coly its still belogn to Nords. But i can manage them. Now i dont know that i get goog from this colony or not?

silvan78

Recruit
Szynsz said:
I have another problem but i dont know that isn't a bug. I set up colony when i was a vassal of Nords, now i have own kingdom and after succesfully attack on coly its still belogn to Nords. But i can manage them. Now i dont know that i get goog from this colony or not?

If you have your own castle and nation then it's a bug i guess.

Szynsz

Recruit
Then better start a new colony right?

One more question, how i cal levelup my Vassal? He have a "+" in his name when i try give him a troops.

silvan78

Recruit
Szynsz said:
Then better start a new colony right?

One more question, how i cal levelup my Vassal? He have a "+" in his name when i try give him a troops.

New colony is always good idea :smile:

No idea fo the second question.. never trust my vasals so i do not have them :smile:

Szynsz

Recruit
Why i start to lose battles? Earlier i win battles and i have less troops than enemy, now i have more of them and they die like a ants. It technology lvl is so important (i have lowest in Calradia)?

I have 2 vassals and one is a prisoner (i dont know how to pay for release them)

silvan78

Recruit
Tech levels II and VI give additional 4 ironflesh and 1 heavy strike to all your units. Thus tech might be a the reason. The other thing is that you've started fighting enemies with higher lvl unite (sharpshooters instead of crossbowmen).

Top Bottom