Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

MrSplashy said:
How do you gain titles and nobility(social standing) and can you marry the Kings/Queens daughter/s?

you need to gain prestige to gain ranks. This can be via traits (dueling is a great one, i think there are 2 or 3 which give +1 prestige/ week)

you also gain 1 prestige for every rock/tree/plant you gather, which can be a quick way to grind out some ranks while you gather resources to restore a monument.

Rebuilding Minerva seems to be easiest, and it is very cheap if you gather all the resources yourself. All you'll need to buy are tools and marble for 500 prestige which should bump you up to craftsman.

Conservatron said:
MrSplashy said:
How do you gain titles and nobility(social standing) and can you marry the Kings/Queens daughter/s?

you need to gain prestige to gain ranks. This can be via traits (dueling is a great one, i think there are 2 or 3 which give +1 prestige/ week)

you also gain 1 prestige for every rock/tree/plant you gather, which can be a quick way to grind out some ranks while you gather resources to restore a monument.

Rebuilding Minerva seems to be easiest, and it is very cheap if you gather all the resources yourself. All you'll need to buy are tools and marble for 500 prestige which should bump you up to craftsman.
Gonna do that once I finished downloading the mod(looks like I installed the wrong one) and I haven't paid much attention to the Prestige. Also, another question how can you duel someone else?

another way to gain rank once you are noble is to have it awarded to you by your king

idk how that is managed exactly but it carries with it a larger stipend i think

i dont usually go the vassal-rebel route, i usually go the 'build my own castle when i am strong enough to defend it' route, and then pick at scraps near me while other people are fighting.

Conservatron said:
MrSplashy said:

There are also some buildings you can build in colonies which, if you build a couple of them, grant a lot of prestige(100 prestige for one building). I think this is the easiest way to get a lot of prestige of you really spam them, sicne once a colony has it's production it is self sufficient. You also get a lot of money if you keep travelling bakc and forth all time(which you might not have time for).

Also: what do the commoners/clergy/nobles do in the power balance of a kingdom? I know the commoners give more cash, and the clergy give more religious unity(so eventually more cash), but what do the noble do besides reducing the time it takes to issue an edict? And did I miss anything else?

And is there some way to more permenantly effect them? Issueing edicts works for a temporary offset, but that doesn't help me keep the power of, say the commoners, above whatever number it naturally goes to.

Is there some way to reduce corruption? The kings purse is set to 0, but corruption is almost 2/5 of my (one castle) kingdoms expenditure.

What does the 'grant privileges' do, besides increasing a lords opinion of you? I assume I can't just keep spamming it for ever, but what's the drawbakc to using it?

Edit: found an (almost year old) post/thread that explains quite nicely what's going on. I think it might be a good idea to link that in the FAQ, since it really clarifies a lot about kingdom management.

I apologize if these questions have already been answered a dozen times, I wasn't able to find a answer while searching.

What does age affect?

Is there any advantage at all to being a atheist? As far as I understand you get no bonuses but do you maybe have better relations than some religions have between themselves or something like that?

There is no advantage at all for being an atheist. It's the Middle Ages, religion is the most important matter.

Age does not have any effect besides extra immersion.

Hi Quintillius

A stupid question:

In the future... Can I Put stationed soldiers in my farm?

This question because I see " Garrison " on the flag of my farm as the flag of my castle...

Thank you.

Quintillius said:
Why do you want to garrison soldiers? You'd better build a castle and put soldiers there.

As soon as I had build my castle, it was attacked by any army around it!! :ohdear:

And as I wrote in the post before, there is a flag with "Garrison" on top of the farm.

Bye

Maybe this has been talked about already but why are the companions religions not a bit more evened out. From what I can see there were no pagan companions and only one of the tengrism faith. Is this something that will be added in the future? Anyways I have been enjoying this mod a lot over the last couple days since I found it on the steam workshop. I would like to think you and those who helped you make this great mod.

hi , i have  a question , an guy is king of serranid join my party with 284 soldiers and he dont exit from my party , what i do

Hello , i have a few questions
1- i struglle to have aldurias and is hard cus they only have fully upgraded units , now i have the aldurias but i saw here i think i only need aldurias to restore te capital and to ressurect clrad but i talk with chancller and he says i need 3 citys ...
2- now the all map is declaring war to me for nor easong idk why
3-how do i put my followers as vassals ?

joaocarlos520 said:
Hello , i have a few questions
1- i struglle to have aldurias and is hard cus they only have fully upgraded units , now i have the aldurias but i saw here i think i only need aldurias to restore te capital and to ressurect clrad but i talk with chancller and he says i need 3 citys ...
2- now the all map is declaring war to me for nor easong idk why
3-how do i put my followers as vassals ?

2. How much right to rule do you have? You should have atleaste 20-30.
3. I believe that there is an option "I want to give you something" or something similar.

Just to start off I love this mod! This made an epic game even better. I had a quick question about recruiting faction specific troops through cities/ castles. I am a vassal, and currently have a town and a city that allow me to recruit tier 2 troops, but the overall faction tech is V. So I guess my question is will I be able to recruit tier 3 or above? Or must I have my own kingdom in order too?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom