Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,

I'm having some issues getting the mod to work. I downloaded it, and I think I installed it correctly, it appears as Nova Aetas 3.0 in my mod's drop box, but it won't work. It just takes absolutely forever to load and then it comes up with runtime error. I'd really like to play this mod, so some help would be appreciated.

Hey so I'm trying to marry into one of the noble families can you not interact with the princesses of the Kingdoms now do you have to speak with their relatives?

Yeah, so I went into the major factions and none of the ladies are showing up in castles or towns. There is a couple exceptions though the wives of the leader of the faction but I've only seen this with the Vaegir's. Also I came across the Swadians starting their own colony in the New World is this intentional?

------->How do I return from the New World?<-------

I have a mission to give provocation for war with the New World native faction.
I have arrived, but cannot work out how to disembark in order to return to Calradia.

I would sorely like to know the answer to my question as the mission in question is great from a RP perspective.

I love this mod!  Can't believe I've not played before!

Kyriel said:
------->How do I return from the New World?<-------

I have a mission to give provocation for war with the New World native faction.
I have arrived, but cannot work out how to disembark in order to return to Calradia.

I would sorely like to know the answer to my question as the mission in question is great from a RP perspective.

I love this mod!  Can't believe I've not played before!

either click on your boat if you landed on you boat if you landed on the coast or if you used a beach or harbor find the town or castle it belongs to and you can embark on your boats from there (doesn't matter unless faction is hostile)

either click on your boat if you landed on you boat if you landed on the coast or if you used a beach or harbor find the town or castle it belongs to and you can embark on your boats from there (doesn't matter unless faction is hostile)

Cheers dude

Kyriel said:

Cheers dude

no probs man

That blue stone we get in tournaments(tourquise i guess) has some especial purpose or its just worth coins?

I got a message from the Pope instructing me to make all haste to Aldurias for an audience. I dropped what I was doing and went, but when I arrived and went to the throneroom I had no option to interact with him beyond the usual things. I tried talking to him out in the field, same result. There was a feast and tourny going on, so I tried going to the feast and talking to him with no results. Have I got a bug, or am I just not seeing the proper option somehow?

Hey, how do I rebel from my king? Is there a way to leave a faction but keep my land? I'm pretty sure I saw that in the features somewhere. I may be thinking of another mod. If it's not in the mod, you should totally consider adding it. Regardless, I just wanted to say this mod is great. I'm a little bit over an in-game year in on my 3.0 save!

Well, I eventually just baited the king into not giving me some land. It took a while, but if you take a place, ask for it, then refuse to take it enough times, he'll eventually try to give it someone else.

"How dare you not reward my efforts?"

"I thought you said you didn't want that place.."

"I have been wronged! I renounce my oath, you tyrant!"

Lol viva la revolution

how do you change the culture of your player controlled faction?

I started mine in the Swadian Heartlands under the Temple of Minerva and noticed my tech tree is Rhodok and none of my chancellors have the ability to change it.

I only have the castle right now though, do I have to own a city or something?

What exactly does piety do? It's probably something you'll want to keep as high as you can, but here isn't really a good(read: any) explanation of what effects it actually has.

Back
Top Bottom