Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Could we possibly get working passages in the future? I would like go riding through the town, looking at the amazing scenery before going up to the tavern door, kicking it, and going in (for immersions sake) also so the kicking part, in native I just hit the kick button before interacting with the door,(for dramatic effect) so no need to think that I want to be able to seamlessly enter the tavern.

I noticed some swords require strength 45 to be able to use them. Is there a way to get to strength 45 without murdering 50,000 enemies? Could I pay money to say, the Nordic priest to increase strength? I know paying money to the bishop in Christian churches gives intelligence if you increase piety enough.

The different religion makes you pay 50% more thing is interesting although its heavily stacked in favor of christianity then (hard to play a norse pagan then :lol: ).

But my question would be, i picked to follow Freya, the default is Odin i assume, does that mean i pay 50% even in pagan towns?

Is there a spreadsheet or just information on how character creation effects stats? Or is it all in sync to vanilla?

I've been having so much fun building stuff in the colonies, I'm just wondering if there's any point to the defenses I'm building, and will I be able to use them in battle etc. I'd also like to know in advance if they'll be made obsolete by stone walls or something later down the line. I'm absolutely amazed by some of the things you've managed to achieve, with all of Warbands limitations in mind.

In addition to the above I'd like to know if you plan any further development on this mod because I'd like to share a few ideas/ give a few suggestions (i'd also like to know if there is a place for this.)

The fort will be used in battle. The problem however for the colony itself is that the AI will struggle to find a correct path to the defenders. Therefore it's impossible to develop something like that.

Thanks for all!

Is there a way to use swords like Aethur without actually getting strength 45? Or is there an easier way to get strength 45 without killing everyone in Calradia?

Noobixcube said:
Is there a way to use swords like Aethur without actually getting strength 45? Or is there an easier way to get strength 45 without killing everyone in Calradia?
export yer charecter and set his strength to 45, and dunzo! So now u gotta tell me where to get Aethur

Holy ****.. Ur good at it.  :shock:

Can you tell me where you find all these pics? Whenever i search on google i find some wierd fantasy things and not real knights.  :ohdear:

Yeah they are really hard to find. I have a whole library of images from the internet.
A good trick is to use the word 'wallpaper' in your searches. For example 'wallpaper medieval'. They look for a nice picture and use Google's related images.

Will you be creating more village scenes? It is rather weird to raid a khergit village in the grasslands or the snow and fight in a desert map. Same for sarranid villages, if I attack a village in the green part of the sultanate, I am faced with the same desert village. Also, it just gets a little repetitive fighting in the same  map every time I raid a village.

Back
Top Bottom