Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah sorry, I am not familiar with this particular error.

the only suggestion I have is to try redownloading the mod incase your previous attempt got corrupted. It has fixed a surprising number of issues in the past.

LibSpit said:
Yeah sorry, I am not familiar with this particular error.

the only suggestion I have is to try redownloading the mod incase your previous attempt got corrupted. It has fixed a surprising number of issues in the past.

Yeah I figured. I already tried re-downloading the game and the mod to no avail, but I mean the bug isn't exactly game breaking. Makes it a pain to figure out what the hell is going on in my realm and in battles but it's still playable I suppose

This is my favorite mod but it bothers me how factions goes war with each others. They always team up and one team end up winning and never declare war with each other. Is there anyway to change this to normal?

RonZo51 said:
This is my favorite mod but it bothers me how factions goes war with each others. They always team up and one team end up winning and never declare war with each other. Is there anyway to change this to normal?
I'm really glad you like the mod; honestly I have to start modding again if I'm to make any changes to the way diplomacy works.

^Same

This is hands down the only reason I even touch Warband to this day is so i can play with your mod. I love the factions, I love the map, the amount of wars and weapons and armor I can fight with. It's glorious. You should commend yourself on putting this together, I really do hope you pick this back up. I'd even love to see what you could do with making a version for Bannerlord if you ever felt up to it. Hands down, this is my favorite thing to come from Warband.

How is that computer going Computica? And i know you've heard that sentence a million times now!
It may not be the most popular question but have you ever thought about patreon? you may get that computer faster that way.

aron515 said:
How is that computer going Computica? And i know you've heard that sentence a million times now!
It may not be the most popular question but have you ever thought about patreon? you may get that computer faster that way.
Well I switched up and decided to go for an AMD Ryzen 1800x build, before I was looking at building an Intel using the i7-6900k. Glad I decided to extend my wait. I'll post the probable specs in a bit.

Was gonna get 2 titan Xs but it looks like I'm gonna get 2 high end after market 1080ti's OR one of the flagship AMD Vege GPUs and save up for 2 Nvidia Volta GPUs late this year. I need the Nvida GPU because I need the CUDA cores for I-ray rendering and may end up getting both brands in the long run anyways.

Work is much better btw. I'm in a workers union so in the beginning I had to grind as much as possible to get in the union. Now it is easy sailing. I got a new car last year in mid July ('15 Nissan Sentra SR in gray); now I just need to pick which one of these apartments here surrounding Charleston I want to call home. As soon as I do that and move in Ill start buying the components for my pc.

Lookimg to move in thjs March. I'm currently making over $1000 a week, I just have to stay focused. Lurking around here is keeping me in track.

1.173?
I have this funny sag on the SOD version number on the main menu screen, it's low enough that it almost becomes an underline for "Play Tutorial". Is this normal? I vaguely recall that there was a way to fix this, but can't remember how. Any ideas?
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/957464720567816797/5A57BC4A4F0D954B36471DC7214863680929101E/

Shmoogie said:
1.173?
I have this funny sag on the SOD version number on the main menu screen, it's low enough that it almost becomes an underline for "Play Tutorial". Is this normal? I vaguely recall that there was a way to fix this, but can't remember how. Any ideas?
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/957464720567816797/5A57BC4A4F0D954B36471DC7214863680929101E/
There were probably some UI changes in the update, I haven't played in a long time so I am not sure anymore.

Exciting to see many of the features of SoD are (supposedly) in bannerlord.  I am curious to see how mods for that game will mirror what was started here, and as always, thanks Computica for making the last 5 years of bannerlord teasing bearable with this fantastic mod.

Honestly I don't know what the problem would be. I did release the source code for you all to play with. At the moment my only hobbies are the 3D renders I make on Instagram @Compterra; and gaming on Steam (@Computica)

Beyondfubar said:
Exciting to see many of the features of SoD are (supposedly) in bannerlord.  I am curious to see how mods for that game will mirror what was started here, and as always, thanks Computica for making the last 5 years of bannerlord teasing bearable with this fantastic mod.
Agreed fully. Tried so many mods throughout the years. Always coming back to SOD. Computica saved us all.

Can i ask where the source code link is located? I think i only found it for the original mount and blade. I love this mod and would like to modify it for my personal use:grin:

Back
Top Bottom