Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

PlatinumPoptart said:
Does this make sure once you destroy a faction they won't have armies made up of just the lord running around looting your villages?

If your asking that diplomacy changes this from native, then no, if a faction is destroyed all lords and ladies that belong to that faction will remain with it, until they switch faction. And thus they still can attack villages, but as they don't get any income they won't get any big armies. so shouldn't be a real threat.

Fairly new player here, playing as a female character, and soon after I married a lord, he got exiled from our faction and then he left Calradia entirely after leaving the next faction. I looked around and found that Diplomacy has a feature to let exiled lords return, so I've been using it, but I can't find anywhere that explains exactly what it does with exiled lords and I don't know how the campsite option works. I started my own faction in the meantime if that matters. From what I gather, the Diplomacy exile feature just makes it happen once in a while randomly when it's turned on? Can I expect it to be useful or should I not get my hopes up for the specific lord to return?

Hello! i was wondering if there's a tweak or something to change AI vassal so he can accept more troops, i somehow missed this feature and after hundreds of days of building huge amounts of wealth i got this nasty surprise! ty in advance

howloon said:
Fairly new player here, playing as a female character, and soon after I married a lord, he got exiled from our faction and then he left Calradia entirely after leaving the next faction. I looked around and found that Diplomacy has a feature to let exiled lords return, so I've been using it, but I can't find anywhere that explains exactly what it does with exiled lords and I don't know how the campsite option works. I started my own faction in the meantime if that matters. From what I gather, the Diplomacy exile feature just makes it happen once in a while randomly when it's turned on? Can I expect it to be useful or should I not get my hopes up for the specific lord to return?

I am afraid that you just gonna sit and wait till he might return from exile, there is no way to speed it up.

Arnald said:
Hello! i was wondering if there's a tweak or something to change AI vassal so he can accept more troops, i somehow missed this feature and after hundreds of days of building huge amounts of wealth i got this nasty surprise! ty in advance

In tweakmb there is a option to increase the number of troops they can get from fiefs. Except for the player each AI lord increases his or her army size when they receive a new fief. For example a castle increases it with 10 additional troops, village with 25 and town with 50. So when you have your own Kingdom and you want your vassals to have bigger army, you need to accept only a few lords and then give them the fiefs rather then a lot of lord with only 1 or 2 fiefs.

Dathon said:
Arnald said:

In tweakmb there is a option to increase the number of troops they can get from fiefs. Except for the player each AI lord increases his or her army size when they receive a new fief. For example a castle increases it with 10 additional troops, village with 25 and town with 50. So when you have your own Kingdom and you want your vassals to have bigger army, you need to accept only a few lords and then give them the fiefs rather then a lot of lord with only 1 or 2 fiefs.

i found option only for castle party size increase, no options for village or town, and even that one is grey lol, cant change it, and even if i could change it i think i would end up having my lords and AI's lords with huge parties wich would make kings useless, ty for your time anyway!

I have a minister who just stays at my main castle, how do you appoint a chancellor? I want to be able to change my policy too. I only have the constable and the chamberlin. When i go to my minster to get another staff he says there my character says never mind.
I just went into the game and I dont have the option to hire a chancellor
I just read you have to wait 3 weeks to appoint one, at one point i set my nations policy stuff but i dont have a chancellor
any tips on how to get a chancellor

10th_DLigne_MajGen_Doctor said:
I have a minister who just stays at my main castle, how do you appoint a chancellor? I want to be able to change my policy too. I only have the constable and the chamberlin. When i go to my minster to get another staff he says there my character says never mind.
I just went into the game and I dont have the option to hire a chancellor
I just read you have to wait 3 weeks to appoint one, at one point i set my nations policy stuff but i dont have a chancellor
any tips on how to get a chancellor

IIRC you need a town for a chancellor. You get a chamberlain with your first village, a constable with your first castle and a chancellor with your first town.

Hi.
I have question to authors:
Can you convert Diplomacy to WFaS? Enhacement Mod not satisfacting me.  :sad:

Do you have to set a kingdom culture when you are king? Or can you have your lords recruit from a variety of factions?

Oksbad said:
Do you have to set a kingdom culture when you are king? Or can you have your lords recruit from a variety of factions?
From what I've learned, you can either choose to make it one special faction or it can be set to the lords' default.

How to add Diplomacy to another mod (not my mod) it will be cool to see diplomacy on europe 1200,who can help me add Diplomacy to europe 1200

Hey i know this thread is old but i am hoping that it is still active i have been having a few issues with this mod the mod is great but the actual faction relation diplomacy is awful i own my own faction and every other faction keeps declaring war against me eventually we will sign a peace treaty and as soon as the 20 days are up they declare war again its never ending the only way i to get more faction relation that i know of is to help them while they are in battle just so you know i am playing with many tweaks i have 99relation with all the kings and 99RTR also i have over 5000renown and over 100honor so my question is how can i increase faction relations so the other factions dont go to war with me i want peace in calradia and i dont want to have to kill every faction to achieve this also i would like to extend the 20 day treaties how can i edit this? i would like to make it more like 90days thanks you for reading any answers will most appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom