Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

I had a kingdom -- one keep -- lezalit was my minister -- i lost it -- he came back to me --

i had another one and lezalit was my minister -- i lost it -- he hasnt returned to me, and no travelers know where my companion is..

its been weeks or months

Just a quick question, can your constable train troops past the "trained" level? for example I give him rhodok tribesmen and they get upgraded until they get to the "trained spearmen" level, do I need to wait longer or does it just stop there?

i had 2 villages that had prosperity of very rich and normal tax rate. There wasn't any tax inefficiency. Then I got married and captured a castle and now I have 15% inefficiency. And I have a guy that lowers inefficiency. How do I get rid of the inefficiency?

Depending on Kingdom domestic policy you can remove inefficiency to centrain stage...
High centralisation/-de(Depending who are you), high aristocracy lower it greatly.

I am having the same issue as magrippa

Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
« Reply #179 on: April 23, 2012, 06:01:18 PM »

...anything put into household or secondary storage disappears but a new set of +52 body +14 leg armor appears and a new pair of boots each time I visit(sometimes when not checked, after two or three visits there are a respective number of armors and boots in storage but all else is gone....

Also (seemingly connected to this glitch ) my female avatar is now bald and most of the time the constable,chamberlain, and chancelor are not wearing anything but pants when I visit...I can certainly live with the baldness and lack of clothes but the storages become worthless....

In regards to fief trading:

I'm currently a vassal of the Sarranid Sultanate. I'm trying to get Sultan Hakim to trade Shariz for Halmar. Halmar (My city) is worth more than Shariz, but he's still refusing. Is this a bug or are Kings just set to not want to give up their starting bases/main court? He has another city as it is, Jelkala, and it's where he throws all his feasts.

Nobles are unlikely to trade fiefs other than their culture... (Fief culture = Kingdom that had it at beggining) also they will probably never exchange it if it was their fief given at beggining, until you trade town for village/castle.
They don't seem to be sentiment about villages...

Tripida said:
Nobles are unlikely to trade fiefs other than their culture... (Fief culture = Kingdom that had it at beggining) also they will probably never exchange it if it was their fief given at beggining, until you trade town for village/castle.
They don't seem to be sentiment about villages...

Well, bugger. Gonna have to see if it ever gets taken by the Swadians so I can take it back and demand to have it, then. :neutral:

Might help that along... (*cheaterface*)

Sort of, i had no "kingmaker" when done rebellion for Lady Isolla, but took it after, when done same for Lady Awra.

It was somewhere but i can't find it...
Aristocracy decreases trade,increases lord relations and their armies.
Serfage decreases AI fights quality of faction troops, increases lord armies(Very little 1% per lvl) and changes tax inefficiency.
Troop quality decreases troops in lord armies for better AI fights troop quality.
Centralisation increases tax inneficiency and makes lords mad, decreases their armies.
Merchantism increases chance of visiting cities by caravans.

I have a question

I played this mod a while ago (6-9 months ago), and there were Imperial(Roman) troops once you started your own kingdom

well I started my own kingdom and its been a month in game and still no imperial troops not even any of their equipment in the markets

Did you take it out?

Is there a way to get this to work launch fully through steam? (so you can shift tab to the community and unlock achievements) I seem to remember being able to do that before having to install the 1.15x update. 

Back
Top Bottom