Resolved Freezing in Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Hello! Since 1.6.0 update, I had some minor freeze issues in Multiplayer, especially when reaching the armory, sometimes game become completely freezed and I needed to kill Bannerlord via task manager.

But after latest 1.6.2 update this freezes become very random and unbearable. Sometimes they happen at log in stage, but if noy happened at the start, there is high chance of freeze if I press Clan tab, and 100% chance of freeze if I press Armory tab. I already did clear re install on SSD with no success, then tried the same on HDD - again with no success. When feezed, cursor still working and game using lots of CPU and Memory, music still working.
I can join and navigate Home, Play and Settings tabs just fine, and I still can play if Im not touching armory or clan tab or if freeze not happens randomly at some point.

Computer Specs:
GPU: Gtx 1060 6 gb
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel i5-8500
RAM: 16 GB 2x8
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

1.png

Last edited:
Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send me the file via email to arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send me the file via email to arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, I have the file, but I dont understand how to send it or to attach to message. Should I use some sort of file hosting?

The same situation, for a long time, I have long disabled the Tab button to do not accidentally press (a high chance of freezing), reinstalling the Steam or the game did not give results, cleaning the system as follows.

Back
Top Bottom