Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.3
Branch
Main

CoJoIsMyMoJo

Recruit
Summary: While in multiplayer I am experiencing a new problem where the game will lock up and freeze on me mid multiplayer game. My single player runs well with minor freezing but never in battle, this issue started to affect my gameplay after Development Update #4.

How to Reproduce
: I have no idea, it seems like only a few people are experiencing the issue. It only occurs while in a multiplayer game and can happen at anytime, and sometimes I can go a few games without having the game freeze on me at all.

Media (Screenshots & Video): Unfortunately screenshots and recording don't work because the system is locked up, and there isn't a warning on when it can happen, it does eventually unfreeze but usually after it does the game is over or my troops are all dead or following me off the map.

Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor
GPU Driver Version: Internal DAC(400MHz)
CPU: Ryzen 5 2nd Gen
RAM: 8192MB RAM
Motherboard: AMD B450
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 512 GB SSD

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you remember any constant values regarding this freezes? Like any map or factions in particular? Which game modes, matchmaking or custom battle? Does lowering the graphics help?

No it seems to happen with every faction it's in the Captain game mode in matchmaking. My graphics are already pretty low and like I said earlier my single player runs fine mid battle so it's exclusive to multiplayer and makes me think it might not be on my end? Also no there is no notice like screen tearing or anything in particular I wish I had more to go on as well so the process would be easier but it just randomly locks up.

Last edited:
We have just updated our telemetry build. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where there are performance issues
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding “right shift” and pressing the “t” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the ‘\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client’ folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom