In Progress Freezes in battles next to siege.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Empy

Recruit
My latest save game seems to have to following problem. When I am besieging a settlement and then get attacked while doing so, the game freezes during the resulting battle. It just freezes and doesn't crash, so I was unable to submit a regular crash report. I have already submitted a save file with the same error came to the assumption, that this might somehow be connected to this specific situation.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Sadly, I don't seem to be able to reproduce the second incidence. I reuploaded the other savegame with my username and the link to this thread.

Well, as it turns out, I no longer can reproduce any of the freezes anymore. There has been an update today, although it is labeled for beta only and no freezes/crashes are said to have been fixed. Odd.

Back
Top Bottom