Need More Info FREEZE / STUTTERS

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
We need another telemetry file on still remaining stutters to see what is causing it. Could you capture a telemetry recording if you experience this again?
We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. With that data, we can see exactly where and when the game's performance issues happened.
  • Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can also use the "perf_test_beta" for the most current beta build-related issues. You can find more info about it here.
  • Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  • Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  • Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  • Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside the games installation folder.
  • Finally, you can send the file to us via the ticketing system. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here.
  • It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording, and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

We need another telemetry file on still remaining stutters to see what is causing it. Could you capture a telemetry recording if you experience this again?
Why don't u spend 20 minutes of your evening, join siege and record it yourself?
Like, siege servers have been unplayable for entire month and you cannot even test them asap

Why don't u spend 20 minutes of your evening, join siege and record it yourself?

you are so right! In another thread, I wrote the following:

salary us too let's start working god dam it! let's play a game in the evening, there you can record however you want. Is it normal for you to try to create solutions for people in this way?

This looks like this;
car engine broke down
i am a car mechanic, you are a customer
I say to you disassemble the engine in your own home, bring it, I'll fix it.
Comedy show

@MArdA TaleWorlds

We've been waiting months for a problem to be fixed with a 100kb update. It didn't succeed this time anyway. but the weirdest part is that they ask us to come up with a solution. just open and play like us..

I'm tired now

TALEWORLDS
Hello, PLAYERS. What's happening? Uh… we have sort of a problem here.
Yeah. You apparently didn't upload a new TELEMETRY FILE to get reviewed before the next hotfix.

PLAYERS
Oh, yeah. I'm sorry about that. I, I forgot.

TALEWORLDS
MMMM..YEAH. YOU SEE, WE'RE MAKING OUR PLAYERS SUBMIT TELEMETRY DATA
NOW BEFORE WE WORK ON A HOTFIX. DID YOU SEE THE MEMO ABOUT THIS?

PLAYERS
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I've got the memo right here, but, uh, uh, I just
forgot. But, uh, I'm the paying customer not an employee, volunteer, or beta tester, so that kind of seems like a weird ask.

TALEWORLDS
Yeah. If you could just go ahead and make sure you do that from now on,
that will be great. And Uh, I'll go ahead and make sure you get another
copy of that memo Mmmm, Ok?

TALEWORLDS WALKS AWAY...

This is ridicilous , please JOIN your OWN Game and play for 15-20 minutes and record it ... i mean seriously bro... This isnt individual problem, its problem for literally 100% of playerbase.

Like, siege servers have been unplayable for entire month and you cannot even test them asap
We need to be able to see the telemetry data from the users that are reporting it so that we can understand where this issue happening exactly. We are also trying to reproduce this on our end. But my takes on this were not that successful so far, unfortunately.

We need to be able to see the telemetry data from the users that are reporting it so that we can understand where this issue happening exactly. We are also trying to reproduce this on our end. But my takes on this were not that successful so far, unfortunately.
Can't upload files to you "service"
Allowed file types are tmcap, mp4, png, jpg, gif, txt, sav, zip, rar. (Max. 100 MB)
One tmcap file usually > 100 MB
Then error: 413 Request Entity Too Large cloudflare

Why you set max 100 MB, especially usually tmcap larger?

I know thats you don't want to work, but I upload at google drive, so no more excuses

Can't upload files to you "service"
Allowed file types are tmcap, mp4, png, jpg, gif, txt, sav, zip, rar. (Max. 100 MB)
One tmcap file usually > 100 MB
Then error: 413 Request Entity Too Large cloudflare

Why you set max 100 MB, especially usually tmcap larger?

I know thats you don't want to work, but I upload at google drive, so no more excuses
Jesus bless you

Thank you, forwarded to the developers.
Hello, any (informational) update on the progress? You have any clues why this and the server crashes are happening by now? Beeing patient is easier when you let us know what youre trying out to fix those 2 major issues.After all that time you should really start sharing some informations about the progress because one could really get the feeling youre trying not hard enough. Not saying thats what it is but it sure looks like it by that lack of transparency. Thanks in advance for your response

Adding in my support to the reasonable player base trying to ask polite questions about the stuttering. It's definitely game wide as everyone in NA East/West, TDM or Siege (even custom servers) are experiencing this. Hard to believe anyone claiming they can't reproduce the stuttering/freezing. With that said, any information from the Devs would be greatly appreciated.

+1 to this issue

Developers are still working towards adding more detailed logs so that we can capture more details of the issue.
Thanks for the heads up! Its really appreciated and i hope we can get more of those in the future without having to beg for it. I cant really tell what a reasonable timeframe is to share some informations about the progress but it would really spread some calmness to get those on a regular. For example every 2 weeks or so. Just please dont be silent about it that makes people nervous or angry and turns people away from the multiplayer. Anyway sorry for abusing this thread to share my feedback regarding the communication.
Best regards and have a nice day!
- TheNotThatExhaustedAnymoreCustomer :p

Back
Top Bottom