Need More Info FREEZE / STUTTERS

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
I still have this issue, I'm bumping in here so I get notifications in case a fix comes up. I can't use the beta branches because I use epic (god forbid me)

I still have this issue, I'm bumping in here so I get notifications in case a fix comes up. I can't use the beta branches because I use epic (god forbid me)
your approximate waiting time is 2 years.. thank you for choosing us

Aslında devam ettim ve bugün bir klan maçı sırasında donmaları kaydettim. Yine, SADECE Bannerlord'da. Sahip olduğum başka hiçbir oyunda bu kadar donma veya takılma yok.

NOT: O videoda ses donuyorsa, muhtemelen YT'dir. Oyun içi donma yaşarken ses benim için donmadı.

Dondurma eylemi için aşağıdaki zaman damgalarını kontrol edin:
0:54 - 1:00
2:44
2:51
4:39
5:12
5:19 - 5:24
5:30
6:02
6:05
7:00

Şu anda yüklü olan herhangi bir oyunu en yüksek grafiklerde ve Multiplayer'da denedim ve buna benzer hiçbir şey olmuyor. Yani evet, bu aşırı miktarda kekemelik ve donmaya neyin sebep olduğuna dair hiçbir fikrim yok. Ayrıca, en son güncellemeden bu yana kitlesel olarak arttı, sadece bilginize.

Bu aynı zamanda, savaşın ortasında sürekli aldığım ve birden fazla kişiyi etkili bir şekilde engellemeyi temelde imkansız kılan sayısız mikro donma ve kekemeliği içermiyor.

And it's hard to believe yeah but they will still ask for report.. because they don't open and play the game themselves.. it wouldn't be like this if they played

I have a hunch that horses are causing the problem. Played it yesterday and I had some times without stutters until horses appeared, then the freezes came back

We're working on resolving the issue.
Thanks for the answer..dude it's been a month.. how long will it take? a group of people here has been waiting for two and a half years with the hope that it will get better. The game's biggest supporters are also losing hope.. @Dejan

I wanted to open the game again yesterday and try it. stuttering problems still persist.. although not as hardcore as the first time.. not as fluid as the first beta versions of the game .. there are also serious latency problems other than stuttering. stuttering is just like fps drops.. it's been more than 1 month let's see how long we have to wait @MArdA TaleWorlds

Nope still stutters, this morning it was not there on TDM with a pop of 22. Now on TDM with a pop of 66 it is there again but it does feel reduced. Still infuriating to play

Still stuttering for me too althrough each of stutters seem to take less time. Lets say before it was 50-100ms now its 20-50ms. Step in right direction althrough still annoying to play.

Back
Top Bottom