Resolved Freeze in fight when enemy got around 20% troops left

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
In a big battle i have for a couple times now in the same fight had the game freezes when the enemy army got around 20% troops left - might be a coinsidence

I will upload my Savegame

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.

But where do i post it then? :grin: if the game freezes in some fights - usually those with big armies - Ive run with my 600 limit alot of fight but this savegame is typical for me - a big army = freezing when enemy runs low on reinforcements

I havent had it in 1.5.8 which i am playing now :smile:
Tho on some sieges when the enemy is defending and is about to abandon the castle - The game freezes - Or when there is a couple left that is not abandoning and all my men is trying to zerg the rest - Then sometimes the game freezes -I have tried to reproduce the same battles again but oly seing the game freezes sometimes

Same problem happen to me in both 1.5.8 and 1.5.9, the game doesn't crash, simply freezes (witch means no dump and no crash upload), CPU and RAM usage remains unchanged but no GPU usage.
"rgl_log_errors_xxx" logs nothing out of ordinary, remains the same as the game started, last one is "Build Version: xxxxx", and that's it.
I can almost reproduce it stably with a big battle (usually more than 1000 enemy troops and over 1200 both sides combine), and it always happen when there's around 20% (sometimes more sometimes less) of enemy's "power bar" left, and there are a lot of men fighting in the scene.
The issue seems to occur less likely when there are very few men in the scene, that's actually how I've been able to finish those big battles, just avoid looking at the "main battlefield", running around chasing a few men in some corner.

Same problem happen to me in both 1.5.8 and 1.5.9, the game doesn't crash, simply freezes (witch means no dump and no crash upload), CPU and RAM usage remains unchanged but no GPU usage.
"rgl_log_errors_xxx" logs nothing out of ordinary, remains the same as the game started, last one is "Build Version: xxxxx", and that's it.
I can almost reproduce it stably with a big battle (usually more than 1000 enemy troops and over 1200 both sides combine), and it always happen when there's around 20% (sometimes more sometimes less) of enemy's "power bar" left, and there are a lot of men fighting in the scene.
The issue seems to occur less likely when there are very few men in the scene, that's actually how I've been able to finish those big battles, just avoid looking at the "main battlefield", running around chasing a few men in some corner.
Please create a new thread on our technical support section with your detailed information.

Back
Top Bottom