Freelancer - With Fire & Sword

Users who are viewing this thread

taragoth

Hi people , just a small note. I'm also going to work on porting FL to WF&S before we finish work on FL 2.0. I have little time at the moment to keep developing FL 2.0 but I may have just enough time to get FL WF&S done.. I'll release it as Alpha as soon as I can so you guys can test it for me.

Cheers!

-G :mrgreen:

TBH Hazz, I have no idea... I just got the module system for WF&S  :oops:

Your mod is deftly the one thing missing from wf&s since that one isn't really designed for the player to become a king/queen as such.

since troops don't have an upgrade tree in WFaS so to say, I think it would could make sense that the player purchases their own equipment, or atleast gets a default set of equipment for each faction and has to buy any upgrades themself. I think this would also be more fitting in the period as most of the time they didn't have distinct uniforms.

Good point.

The player can just...advance the ranks?

Start off as a musketeer<veteran musketeer<pikeman<vp<cavalry<vc<elite cav or something.

Realistically it would be pikeman<musketeer<cavalry but realistically, such type of advancement would never occur.

I think I'll just let the guys responsible for the mod do the math. :razz:

I dont know about that...... In some armies pikemen were gentlmen. ans also pike men were uaslly better trained r bigger and stonger men whislt musktters were any **** and larry with 2 arms  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom