SP Native Freelancer Mod - Being a Regular Soldier

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version
e1.5.9
...To anyone is interested there is new FREELANCER MOD updated to Beta e1.6.2 only:...
FYI: It doesn't and won't have same functionality as what we have in this mod since he wants to focus on Warband Freelancer features only.
Regardless it seems like it's working fine with main features ( I haven't personally tried )

FYI: It doesn't and won't have same functionality as what we have in this mod since he wants to focus on Warband Freelancer features only.
Regardless it seems like it's working fine with main features ( I haven't personally tried )
...Yes, I know it's a completly new freelancer mod that have nothing to do with your job...
...with my latest post I tried to help all people asked for an updating version of a freelancer mod...

...if you think it's inappropiate, PM me and i'll delete it...

...Yes, I know it's a completly new freelancer mod that have nothing to do with your job...
...with my latest post I tried to help all people asked for an updating version of a freelancer mod...

...if you think it's inappropiate, PM me and i'll delete it...
Heh no worries it's fine by me. Just wanted to tell people so that they won't be shocked if they read this mod's description and play that mod :smile:

Back
Top Bottom