Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
Summary: I freed a lady after a battle, the game reduced the relation with the clan by about 2 million. It seems like an overflow, no idea why. It's not just a displaying problem, the change is saved.
How to Reproduce: no idea
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

It happened to me too. I fought an enemy army which had 2 prisoners from Sturgia whom I am not at war with. The characters thanked me for their release and gave me a negative -3248749204 (random large number) to relation. I am playing the latest beta in single player mode.

Here's an example of what the relation bug looks like after you free a noble who was a prisoner in an enemy army. This time, it was someone in my faction i rescued and it gave me 100 positive relation. I don't know why it gave me 100 negative with the Sturgia nobles i rescued yesterday but can even see in the inspect screen they're smiling at me like they're happy but have -99 or -100.

This happened to me after helping a Vlandian army, now they all have -100 relation with me :sad:

Back
Top Bottom