[Free] Tools, Images of Badges & Ranks for use in your Regiment!

Users who are viewing this thread

MaHuD

Section Moderator

Everything listed is FREE of charge. This means that you won't need to pay anything in order to use it.

Graphic packs to make your regimental thread/website and it's users look fancy:

[*] Images for Ranks, rosters, badges, awards etc. (Includes PSD files to customize your own!) by Spunned
[*] Images for Ranks, detachments, badges, awards etc. (Includes PSD/Illustrator files to customize your own!) by Loppen

Tools

The packs above contain PSD files that you can edit in photoshop to customize it for your own regiment, not everyone has photoshop however. Luckily there are programs out there that are free and can open photoshop files aswell.

[*] Gimp Free image eidting software that can open & edit PSD files. (Cannot open Illustrator files)

If you know any good tool, graphical pack or perhaps something else that's free and can help Regiments/Armies in their looks or management, then post here on the topic and I will think about adding it to this list.

Perhaps a nice addition is to add to it that, it would be appreciated if people credit the original makers of it. (Spunned + Loppen) in this case.  :wink:

I am only linking to their thread, if it is needed they will post it in their thread.
Besides, common sense dictates that already and the those that lack that won't do it anyway.

Hayg DESMONTS said:
where I can use these medals & rank badges?
I mean, where I can create that kind of sites? (other than enjin)
WiX is a popular one, although I prefer enjin. (enjin has some really nice feature once you figure out how to use them... and god bless automations!)

Back
Top Bottom