[Free-OpenSourceProject] Persistent World Scripts By Karma

Users who are viewing this thread

Captain Conner said:
alperpamukcu said:
Normally $100 for free giving you a script that will. Oasis, the gediz and the Illuminati couldn't do what made you Karma. :grin: :grin:

Our scripts start at 8.50 EUR /month, far from the aforementioned 100$.

Any how, it seems like the scripts are being made public because of the low quality. Paying for scripts like ours or Gedizz's makes sure you get a quality product.

Dont lie please. I used your scripts before and I m sure Mental's scripts better than yours.

I'm not sure what scripts you are talking about.

Oasis Hosting is using my scripts PWSS since they were released, which I made and they have no bugs and are totally stable.
If not, it would be awesome to know what the issue with them is?  :roll:

Arthur_Pendragon said:
I can Guarantee any of you so called perfect script creators. That if you allow me to look at your source code i'm 90% sure i'd find a bug or a way to exploit it.

If I give you my sources you would probably use them or resell them.
Finding exploits don't need source codes at all. 80% of all backends are easily exploitable *cough*.

domipoppe said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:
I can Guarantee any of you so called perfect script creators. That if you allow me to look at your source code i'm 90% sure i'd find a bug or a way to exploit it.

Finding exploits don't need source codes at all. 80% of all backends are easily exploitable *cough*.
Why would i want your scripts when i Created my own ages ago?
I didn't mean your back End i meant that most likely one of you made a logical error in the script that allows it to be exploited.

Arthur_Pendragon said:
domipoppe said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:

I didn't mean your back End i meant that most likely one of you made a logical error in the script that allows it to be exploited.

What does the age of your project have to do with the exploits it may have? It's not like the M&B Warband scripting language has had an update in the meantime.

Albert112 said:
Captain Conner said:
alperpamukcu said:
Normally $100 for free giving you a script that will. Oasis, the gediz and the Illuminati couldn't do what made you Karma. :grin: :grin:

Our scripts start at 8.50 EUR /month, far from the aforementioned 100$.

Any how, it seems like the scripts are being made public because of the low quality. Paying for scripts like ours or Gedizz's makes sure you get a quality product.

Dont lie please. I used your scripts before and I m sure Mental's scripts better than yours.

Sure, if you like playing with infinite money and other players abusing various exploits.

It's funny how you haven't managed to find anyone else but friends to comment on how "amazing" your project is.

Captain Conner said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:
domipoppe said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:

What does the age of your project have to do with the exploits it may have? It's not like the M&B Warband scripting language has had an update in the meantime.
Absolutely nothing? I dont know what your talking about i never said anything about my own scripts. Only brought them up because he thinks im interested in taking his. nvm lol im out.

So seems like karma has hid some backdoors on his scripts for his guid that allows for him to get full admin permissions without logging. Case closed?

btw I always supported philanthropy. But this is probably with bad aim on that.

DonukAnka said:
Karma your scripts not powerful enough. When the server 150 players server shutdowns itself because of ultimate lag please can you fix it or somebody?

You can also get scripts from us, which are proven not to be laggy and have often seen 200 players using it at once.

Let me know if you are interested.

I'm sorry, but most scripters charge crazy amounts of money. Even if these scripts are bad, props to this guy for doing this for free. If you need help just ask.

Captain Conner said:
DonukAnka said:
Karma your scripts not powerful enough. When the server 150 players server shutdowns itself because of ultimate lag please can you fix it or somebody?

You can also get scripts from us, which are proven not to be laggy and have often seen 200 players using it at once.

Go eat a turd. I'm tired of you scammers running the pw community.

Fixed! Thank you karma. Here is the proof.

6J2g7l.jpg

Captain Conner said:
DonukAnka said:

which caused us literally to lost database 2 times. i think karma's thread is not place for advertising.

Back
Top Bottom