[Free-OpenSourceProject] Persistent World Scripts By Karma

Users who are viewing this thread

Persistent World Script By Karma
Description: New and inovative scripts with extra features...
Current-Features:
- Gear and Equipment saving
- Banking system
- No player name copying
- Improved log system
- Admin Permission
- Improved banning system
- IG Commands (from local chat /help)
- Admin IG Commands (/help If you are an admin you will see)
- Improved join messages
- Teleport to players with IG commands (/go [id])
- Poisoned arrow ( Bodkin arrows with herb (434))
- There is no dupe bugs
- There is no admin panel bugs
- You can ban admins permanently
Some ScreenShots:
https://i.hizliresim.com/g9DN7b.jpg
https://i.hizliresim.com/rJDBgN.jpg
Some Usages:
When you are banned somebody permanently , if you dont write the reason from q he/she will not get banned from the server
When players send messages from q channel or admin channel they have a player id next to name (Ex Karma[5], And Only  Admins can see that) With this id you can easily go to them or bring them with command /go or /bring (Ex /go 5 or /bring 5)

If you want to poison somebody with a bow shot you need two things; bodkin arrow and herb(434)
Take a random bow in your first slot take the herb in your second slot then take the bodkin arrows in your third slot and shot.
How can I get it ? : You can easily downlad from here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18tm61sJY3qZM4-Auhxn8uZ49IJ-1_08l/view?usp=sharing
Installation :
1-) Download the dedicated server 1.170 files from here : http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_dedicated_1170.zip
2-) Extract mb_warband_dedicated_1170.zip in to a folder
3-) Copy files in the WSE folder to your dedicated server folder
4-) Open the module_system folder then copy the .txt files to your dedicated server's pw module folder
5-) Copy the backend files to your backend folder
6-) Open the strings.txt in your dedicated server's pw module folder then change str_backend_link to your backend link location
7-) In your backend folder open the config.php and change the credentials for database and change server_welcome_message
:cool: Then open your phpmyadmin with your credentials and create a database with name in the config.php
9-) Then click Import button and select pw_mentalrob.sql file from sql_tables

Thats it.

In database some table names and column names Turkish
Here is the translation
evler -> houses
pw_admin_permler -> pw_admin_permissions
pw_oyuncular -> pw_players
banka -> bank
at_can -> horse_health
can -> health
ustundeki_gold -> carried_gold
meslek -> troop ( class Serf,ManAtArms etc..)
govde_zirhi -> chestplate
kask -> helmet
ayak_zirhi -> leggings
eldiven -> glove
at -> horse
aclik -> hunger
Source Code Link : https://github.com/mentalrob/karma_scripts
Update History : 
- Updated
Steam : Mentalrob(Karma)

Albert112 said:
Best scripts in PW thank you  :grin:
How they are the best if they bug?

Anyways,

I know these scripts and saw them in action.

You can:
- dupe gold
- dupe items
- dupe horses
- glitch classes
- avoid bans

domipoppe said:
Albert112 said:

Anyways,

You can:
- dupe gold
- dupe items
- dupe horses
- glitch classes
- avoid bans
You made me laugh man really. If there is a bug can you test it out ? And don't compare it with your scripts.

mentalrob said:
domipoppe said:
Albert112 said:

Anyways,

You can:
- dupe gold
- dupe items
- dupe horses
- glitch classes
- avoid bans
You made me laugh man really. If there is a bug can you test it out ? And don't compare it with your scripts.
He justed listed the bugs he found. Also, you're the one comparing your tools to others("they're the "best""), not him...

Namakan said:
mentalrob said:
domipoppe said:
Albert112 said:

Anyways,

You can:
- dupe gold
- dupe items
- dupe horses
- glitch classes
- avoid bans
He justed listed the bugs he found. Also, you're the one comparing your tools to others("they're the "best""), not him...
If you found these bugs , can you prove it ? Please ?

domipoppe said:
Albert112 said:

Anyways,

You can:
- dupe gold
- dupe items
- dupe horses
- glitch classes
- avoid bans

I tested both of them  :grin: dont be jealous. I didint see any bug on that scripts.

If I would share them all servers which use your scripts will have big problems, won't they?
You are acting like I did insult or attack you which I didn't do. The scripts (backend) is written solid, but the scripts just have some issues.

You said you won't update the scripts anymore, so I will just notice that the scripts have bugs, and your point of "no bugs at all" is wrong.

domipoppe said:
If I would share them all servers which use your scripts will have big problems, won't they?
You are acting like I did insult or attack you which I didn't do. The scripts (backend) is written solid, but the scripts just have some issues.

You said you won't update the scripts anymore, so I will just notice that the scripts have bugs, and your point of "no bugs at all" is wrong.
Yeah there is some issues... Some clients are crashing. You know what ? You give me an idea so I will make it Open Source Project... So if someone wants to improve...

But there is no bugs like dupe items or gold or something like that. And I was updating it about 2 or 3 month. (I have a server with running this script) And then I'm just bored... I think first, you are approaching the project prejudiced but now I realized that you are tryin to give me an idea

Captain Conner said:
I am the owner of this product and I say it is the best product there is. Even my good friends have said it is amazing.

You tried to sell me this mess some time ago. Good thing that I didn't fall for this scam of yours.

I changed my mind. I think Persistent World scripts in Warband must be open source. You see the scripts with your own eyes and say "Woow these are awesome" and then here you are insulting the scripts showing your hypocrisy.

mentalrob said:
Captain Conner said:
I am the owner of this product and I say it is the best product there is. Even my good friends have said it is amazing.

You tried to sell me this mess some time ago. Good thing that I didn't fall for this scam of yours.

I changed my mind. I think Persistent World scripts in Warband must be open source. You see the scripts with your own eyes and say "Woow these are awesome" and then here you are insulting the scripts showing your hypocrisy.

If I thought that they were awesome I would have bought them lol.

That's how a free market works. Why should something be free if I can make money with it? There is a lot of skill involved in making products such as these and the makers have to be rewarded for their work. If that wasn't the case, good products wouldn't be made.

There will not any maintance or update in the future...
There is some bugs and I changed my mind. So I will update the scripts with you guys.
Some critics from you may be right. I decided to get feedback from you guys until there is no any bugs.
For feedbacks My steam is : Mentalrob(Karma)

Special Thanks to Mindex

alperpamukcu said:
Normally $100 for free giving you a script that will. Oasis, the gediz and the Illuminati couldn't do what made you Karma. :grin: :grin:

Our scripts start at 8.50 EUR /month, far from the aforementioned 100$.

Any how, it seems like the scripts are being made public because of the low quality. Paying for scripts like ours or Gedizz's makes sure you get a quality product.

Back
Top Bottom