Resolved Free Healing Through Party Leader

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When low on health, speak to one of your party leaders (I used my brothers that you start the game with), inspect their troops then leave, you have now healed around 20% of your health. Happens so far on both 1.6.0 and 1.6.1
How to Reproduce: When low on health, speak to one of your party leaders (I used my brothers that you start the game with), inspect their troops then leave, you have now healed around 20% of your health.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Anywhere on the map
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super
GPU Driver Version: 471.41
CPU: Intel i7-9700K
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4S-IB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB

Do you have a save file just before the healing happened?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hello, sorry for the late upload, I was out of town for a few days and couldn't send in the save file. I'm pretty sure I followed all the rules to submit the save file, let me know if you need anything else. Just a quick update, the trick doesn't seem to work when dealing with a fight. For example, if you retreat from a battle due to getting knocked out, you can't heal using this method.

Back
Top Bottom