Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Users who are viewing this thread

It was apparently some mistake that was active for a few hours. As someone who unfortunately paid for the game I can confirm that while it might have been free, your time is definitely more valuable elsewhere.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Aurora 4x (now Aurora C#.) It's a bloody wonderful 4x game where you have to design everything yourself, it's a blast if you want deep gameplay and so much micromanagement it's probably going to make you wish for a nuclear winter.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Aurora 4x (now Aurora C#.) It's a bloody wonderful 4x game where you have to design everything yourself, it's a blast if you want deep gameplay and so much micromanagement it's probably going to make you wish for a nuclear winter.
We had even Aurora forum games at one point. :grin:
Though I wonder how it evolved since then. Presumably still prides itself on micro-management levels to please the OCD hipsters.

We had even Aurora forum games at one point. :grin:
Though I wonder how it evolved since then. Presumably still prides itself on micro-management levels to please the OCD hipsters.
That's actually pretty awesome, I didn't know about that being a thing. Probably back when the forum was a little more lively?
Also, it's been getting better, especially after C# edition came out... a little less micro-managey and a little more accessible.

Free

The Shadowrun Trilogy is free on GOG for the next 58 hours.

Back
Top Bottom