Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Users who are viewing this thread

Amenisa: The dark descent is free on Epic games and 3 ubisoft games are free on their website(Assassin's Creed II, Child of Light, Rayman Legends)

I was literally give a beta key the second I followed them on Twitter so I assume it'll work for everyone until they run out of keys, if anyone else is interested in this game.

Guess we'll never know considering the site's down :lol:
Edit : But it's confirmed to be GTA V

Last edited:

Ran: Lost Islands is a 16th century-style 100-player battle royale, with classes based on ninja, samurai, and conquistador archetypes... focused on melee combat—and starting tomorrow, you'll be able to try it out for free in an open beta that will run during the Steam Game Festival: Summer Edition.

To check it out for yourself, sign up for beta access at playlostislands.com, where you can also get a closer look at the game, and then hop into the action on Steam: The open beta is scheduled to start at 10 am PT on June 16, and run until June 22.

I've watched a couple of gameplay trailers of it, and I'm not convinced that it looks good, but, it's beta, and free. Maybe someone here will try it and find that it's actually a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom