Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Users who are viewing this thread

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is available for free at epic store for next 20 hours.

Now this is a massive surprise! Thank you for sharing. It may convince me to actually use Epics now.

For anyone who hasn't played this game yet, grab it while you can. It is truly one of the most rewarding RPGs I have experienced in a very long time.

Free for one more day

https://store.steampowered.com/app/797410/Headsnatchers/ Headsnatchers is Free on Steam until the 22nd!

---
Also More Games:

And for those interested in Flash Games, check out the Bluxmaxima FlashPoint Project, its a community-based effort to archive thousands of web-based flash games before they disappear from the web, and it comes with a player that is compatible to permanently download and play these games (Valuable considering the fact that Flash support is being discontinued this year).

---
Edit 2:
Add Goat Of Duty to that list.

Last edited:
GrKk4KN.jpg

ciauz^^,
Jab

I see Sherlock Holmes Crimes & Punishments is free on Epic 9. April.
It's often on sale at Steam for a penny, but free is nice. Good reviews.

Not just Sherlock.. Look here:

Close the sun also free this week.

Also, there will be https://www.epicgames.com/store/tr/product/just-cause-4/standard-edition cc4 next week!

And for those interested in Flash Games, check out the Bluxmaxima FlashPoint Project, its a community-based effort to archive thousands of web-based flash games before they disappear from the web, and it comes with a player that is compatible to permanently download and play these games (Valuable considering the fact that Flash support is being discontinued this year).

Thanks for this, very useful. I reminisce about the glory days of flash games often, and I'm eternally depressed that many of my favourites were never adapted elsewhere, either on mobile devices or otherwise.

Save 100% is an odd way to say free.

Silly Medieval GTA. I followed the Kickstarter and think it could be popular.

Back
Top Bottom