Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Users who are viewing this thread

Conflicks - Revolutionary Space Battles from guys who made Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves, has a free weekend.

This game is brilliant, I never imagined I would find myself rooting for space chickens :eek: You might be asking: "what?" Yes, exactly.

Story is extra enjoyable if you fancy 15th-18th centuries setting, plenty of familiar caricatures of historical/literature personas. Crowned with actual rock solid gameplay mechanics, which allows some sweet advanced physic based tactical plays if you continue multiplayer/skirmish battles after campaign once you have gotten familiar with the fleet management.

71726_LB_231_en_GB_%5E_2013-01-09-10-03-55_dd7261c964292a90ccb13a757d451d06a43930d6d1fa677a1fe2564e6a67d75a.jpg

"Need For Speed Most Wanted" FREE on Origin...
https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/nfs-most-wanted-2013/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

ciauz^^,
Jab

Hey cool, never played that one before. In any case, it can't possibly be worse than Carbon. And it cant possibly be better than Underground  :iamamoron:
Sidenote: I hate origin ever more than steam  :meh:

Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault (read: best MoH) is free on Origin right now. It's wonderful. I've been trying to rebuy this game for years but nowhere had it, not even Origin, and I log in today and it's there for free.

TheFlyingFishy said:
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault (read: best MoH) is free on Origin right now. It's wonderful. I've been trying to rebuy this game for years but nowhere had it, not even Origin, and I log in today and it's there for free.

Is multiplayer working?

Back
Top Bottom