Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Users who are viewing this thread

I've got ten random Steam keys to give out. I don't know what games they are, but past experience shows that they are not very good games.
Free games none-the-less. Send me a PM or post here and I'll send you one of the keys.

They're giving away the Steam version of "Realms of the Haunting"  over on indiegala. Just scroll down the the main page till you see the offer.

Not sure if this ought to go here or pissed off thread, but on the off chance that it was just a glitch in the matrix and it is the upcoming On The House game, here's this:

http://wccftech.com/jade-empire-free-origin-limited-time/

Keep an eye out, it may go up at some point. I'll go to pissed off thread too, actually.

I have extra GOG copies of the games "Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena", and "Banished" If anybody wants one let me know. If there's more than one person for each I'll random.org the winners.

If no one else calls dibs on it, I wouldn't mind banished?

For anyone who doesn't know, a) Dark Athena includes the first Riddick game with updated graphics and b) The Riddick Games are really, really solid FPS sneak/shoot/brawl 'em ups with some clever set design and really fun gameplay. Definitely worth experiencing if you haven't played them yet (I'd start with the first game, it's a little rougher around the edges but feels like the better of the two).

Back
Top Bottom