Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Users who are viewing this thread

This post is not exactly about the topic of this thread, but rather than start a new thread, I thought this might be a good place to post.

I'm curious about "web-based" or "browser games" as well as games that bridge across that role and are also mobile-compatible.

As far as I know I have never played any such games, but I want to try some to get a sense for what they are like, preferably free or very cheap ones, but also preferably good ones.

Reason being, I've now finished two courses in HTML, CSS, XML, and will begin coursework on Javascript, C++ and Java in the fall and I'm hoping to start working on some online tutorials that guide through building simple 2D HTML games that are cross-platform.

Can you guys recommend any or point me to the right thread or even a forum that specializes in that stuff?

I've got several myself, I hate when Steam does this because no one ****ing wants them and then they just sit in your inventory until the end of time. I still have like 3 coupons for Pixel Piracy.

I don't know where I must write, forgive me if there is a thread about this.

In Turkish Forum Deli Paşa asked a game that he saw 10 years ago.

- It has dark and fantasy theme.
- It has smalller map than Stronghold, Age of Empires and Rise of Nations.
- You were mining, creating troop and fighting against waves of enemies.
- There were buildings like wells and they were spreading blue-green lights.
- There was a mountain-valley and enemy's workers were digging tunnels and when they finished, enemies were attacking (this part could be imagination, he said that he is not certain).

I wanted to try Rocket League, but isn't it's price litte bit much for this game? I found this at g2a.com, Global Steam key, it's 19,75 €. I mean, it's actually a simple game, and I don't think it deserve that money.

They gave it for free to PS4 Plus users when game released. So I'm little bit angry with them. Yes, I'm waiting for " a big discount" but hopelessly...

Afa Potter said:
I wanted to try Rocket League, but isn't it's price litte bit much for this game? I found this at g2a.com, Global Steam key, it's 19,75 €. I mean, it's actually a simple game, and I don't think it deserve that money.
I'd take a well executed simple concept over a mess of features any day. It's well worth the price offered.

Have an extra drm free copy of Shadowrun Hong Kong.  Anyone who wants it just post here, or PM me and I'll RNG a winner if there's more than a couple of you.

Off-topic regulars only. That doesn't mean you have to be a gm-knight; it just means you have to be someone who frequents the Anachronist's Guild.

I wont even ask because I havent been active for a long while, I would never play the game more than once and....

...I am only posting because your sig is missing one "o".  you TOO can become

Back
Top Bottom