Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Users who are viewing this thread

CrazyEyes said:
Redcoat - Mic said:
If it doesn't want to show me, I don't want to play.
Why insist on this very irritating personification in which you give the game sentience?.

Obviously talking about how the game is built aren't I...
I don't give a **** how developed it is, if I can't play it without doing the revision akin to a minor exam, I'm not that interested.

Sea of Chaos is a fairly good Pirate 'em up.
MADHOUSE is a nice little gory horror Gauntlet-a-like, which I've been playing a lot.
Ninja vs. Ninja is a great little game to chill out at a LAN party with - four way shuriken throwing combat.
Oh, and FEAR Combat should really be up there - probably the best free MP FPS available.

Navy Field - Fun free (with micro transactions and optional subscriptions) pvp only game where you sail ships and shoot stuff, bit of grind but its a good distraction,  2D Sprites, with 3D sequel being developed.

Determinance OH WAIT only 10 of us got free keys.  :lol:

Facade - it's so funny to run around screaming obscenities until they throw you out of their house.
Oh, and if you want, it's a really deep conversation simulator in which you're supposed to find out a couple's secrets.
And the devs are working on a sequel which, instead of 2 NPCs, will have 30, to seduce, piss off, and reconcile... amongst other things.

Rilder said:
Navy Field - Fun free (with micro transactions and optional subscriptions) pvp only game where you sail ships and shoot stuff, bit of grind but its a good distraction,  2D Sprites, with 3D sequel being developed.

I could never get that to work past the initial loading screen :???:.

Swadius said:
Rilder said:

I could never get that to work past the initial loading screen :???:.

I've never had a problem but a guy on another forum has that problem, dunno what you should do though.

Air Rivals is pretty fun - once you hit Level 22 (a week or so of moderate grind) you can go anywhere and take part in the whole PvP war that goes on.
Oh, and it's basically Freelancer the MMO. Instead of walking up and hitting 1,1,1,2,1,3, you fly a fighter, or bomber, or siege craft, or support craft, and blow the **** out of ****.

Back
Top Bottom