• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Users who are viewing this thread

Ser Jon

Squire
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I have no idea what the game is or not, but thought maybe someone here might want it. I just got it for that sweet, free EXP. :lol:

eddiemccandless

Knight at Arms
WBNWVC
Doesn't seem to work for me, you sure you don't happen to own the game? As far as I know that install button just works if you have it in your library.

Vermillion_Hawk

Butthurt Bushmaster
Grandmaster Knight
WF&SWBVC
It was apparently some mistake that was active for a few hours. As someone who unfortunately paid for the game I can confirm that while it might have been free, your time is definitely more valuable elsewhere.

tlgklz

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SVC
It's not exactly free but Twitch Prime benefits gives Battlefield 4 for "free". until June 21.
|
Frostpunk is free on Epic Games.

Last edited:

Aurex

Veteran
WB
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Aurora 4x (now Aurora C#.) It's a bloody wonderful 4x game where you have to design everything yourself, it's a blast if you want deep gameplay and so much micromanagement it's probably going to make you wish for a nuclear winter.

MadVader

Duhpressed
Duke
M&BWB
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Aurora 4x (now Aurora C#.) It's a bloody wonderful 4x game where you have to design everything yourself, it's a blast if you want deep gameplay and so much micromanagement it's probably going to make you wish for a nuclear winter.
We had even Aurora forum games at one point. :grin:
Though I wonder how it evolved since then. Presumably still prides itself on micro-management levels to please the OCD hipsters.

Aurex

Veteran
WB
We had even Aurora forum games at one point. :grin:
Though I wonder how it evolved since then. Presumably still prides itself on micro-management levels to please the OCD hipsters.
That's actually pretty awesome, I didn't know about that being a thing. Probably back when the forum was a little more lively?
Also, it's been getting better, especially after C# edition came out... a little less micro-managey and a little more accessible.

Roffron

Archduke
WBWF&SNWVC

Free

Scuba Steve

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC

Free until June 10th.

Roffron

Archduke
WBWF&SNWVC

Free

Cpt. Nemo

The Wurst
Section Moderator
M&BWB

The Shadowrun Trilogy is free on GOG for the next 58 hours.

Top Bottom