Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Currently viewing this thread:

HoJu

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBVC
Best answers
I think the store updates at 4 PM UTC, so it became available about 20 minutes ago.

Jon Judd

Regular
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is available for free at epic store for next 20 hours.
Now this is a massive surprise! Thank you for sharing. It may convince me to actually use Epics now.

For anyone who hasn't played this game yet, grab it while you can. It is truly one of the most rewarding RPGs I have experienced in a very long time.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Sure, thank Naikon :cry:

Additionally, Assassin's Creed Syndicate is free on Epic, feb. 27.

LeChat

Master Knight
WBM&BWF&SVC
Best answers
Now this is a massive surprise! Thank you for sharing. It may convince me to actually use Epics now.

For anyone who hasn't played this game yet, grab it while you can. It is truly one of the most rewarding RPGs I have experienced in a very long time.
Clearly an excellent game !

Naikon

Knight at Arms
WBVC
Best answers
Black desert online is available for free at steam for limited time. Though game is not accessible in lots of countries(including mine 😞).

Scully

Baron
WBWF&SNW
Best answers

Free for one more day

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
3 games are free on Epic right now.
A Short Hike and Mutazione look interesting. I think I'll try them.

Looter

Sergeant Knight
WBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
https://store.steampowered.com/app/797410/Headsnatchers/ Headsnatchers is Free on Steam until the 22nd!

---
Also More Games:

And for those interested in Flash Games, check out the Bluxmaxima FlashPoint Project, its a community-based effort to archive thousands of web-based flash games before they disappear from the web, and it comes with a player that is compatible to permanently download and play these games (Valuable considering the fact that Flash support is being discontinued this year).

---
Edit 2:
Add Goat Of Duty to that list.

Last edited:

JabdiMelborn

ciauz^^
Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers

ciauz^^,
Jab

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
I see Sherlock Holmes Crimes & Punishments is free on Epic 9. April.
It's often on sale at Steam for a penny, but free is nice. Good reviews.

dijiTurk

Sergeant Knight
WBNWVCM&BWF&S
Best answers
I see Sherlock Holmes Crimes & Punishments is free on Epic 9. April.
It's often on sale at Steam for a penny, but free is nice. Good reviews.
Not just Sherlock.. Look here:

Close the sun also free this week.

Also, there will be https://www.epicgames.com/store/tr/product/just-cause-4/standard-edition cc4 next week!

Vermillion_Hawk

Butthurt Bushmaster
Grandmaster Knight
WF&SWBVC
Best answers
And for those interested in Flash Games, check out the Bluxmaxima FlashPoint Project, its a community-based effort to archive thousands of web-based flash games before they disappear from the web, and it comes with a player that is compatible to permanently download and play these games (Valuable considering the fact that Flash support is being discontinued this year).
Thanks for this, very useful. I reminisce about the glory days of flash games often, and I'm eternally depressed that many of my favourites were never adapted elsewhere, either on mobile devices or otherwise.

Best answers
Shogun 2 is free on Steam right now. Technically I vowed to never buy another Total War after the annoyance that Empire provided, so I'm not really violating that rule.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Save 100% is an odd way to say free.

Silly Medieval GTA. I followed the Kickstarter and think it could be popular.