Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Currently viewing this thread:

Theo

Count
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Conflicks - Revolutionary Space Battles from guys who made Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves, has a free weekend.

This game is brilliant, I never imagined I would find myself rooting for space chickens :eek: You might be asking: "what?" Yes, exactly.

Story is extra enjoyable if you fancy 15th-18th centuries setting, plenty of familiar caricatures of historical/literature personas. Crowned with actual rock solid gameplay mechanics, which allows some sweet advanced physic based tactical plays if you continue multiplayer/skirmish battles after campaign once you have gotten familiar with the fleet management.

JabdiMelborn

ciauz^^
Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers

"Need For Speed Most Wanted" FREE on Origin...
https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/nfs-most-wanted-2013/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

ciauz^^,
Jab

Vraelomon

Baron
Best answers
Hey cool, never played that one before. In any case, it can't possibly be worse than Carbon. And it cant possibly be better than Underground  :iamamoron:
Sidenote: I hate origin ever more than steam  :meh:

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Best answers
I find Epic Games has a good environment. Of course, only a handful of games of the company, but still, it's a nice little client.

Best answers
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault (read: best MoH) is free on Origin right now. It's wonderful. I've been trying to rebuy this game for years but nowhere had it, not even Origin, and I log in today and it's there for free.

Best answers
You spelled "Oh ha ha ha, this match is very fun to play with and I'm sure it won't burn me" wrong. And you're wrong about the match, too.

Wulfburk

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
TheFlyingFishy said:
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault (read: best MoH) is free on Origin right now. It's wonderful. I've been trying to rebuy this game for years but nowhere had it, not even Origin, and I log in today and it's there for free.
Is multiplayer working?