Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:While in city ransoming some prisoners in tavern they for some reason become available to be recruited. It's way to abuse game mechanic to costless increase army.
How to Reproduce:I suppose it would be reproduced when Main hero has a moral 60+. Rogue has 125 level. Drug all prisoners to sell, but instead of selling try drug them back to right side one by one. Some of prisoners become available to be recruited, even if they wasn't a few moments ago. Repeat until almost all of you prisoners willingly join your party. Works in all towns. Level of recruits doesn't matter.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, No mods
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:Radeon 5600 XT
GPU Driver Version:
Driver Version
21.30.23.04-211216a-376209C
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: 16 Gb
Motherboard:Gigabyte B450 Gaming X
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Samsung SSD 980 500GB

Do you have a save file where you have some prisoners to ransom? So that we can investigate this issue?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file where you have some prisoners to ransom? So that we can investigate this issue?
I've created the ticket on https://www.taleworlds.com. If you need some more explanation from my side or save file to be sent somewhere else, you can feel free to contact to me. My suggestion: prisoners has some chance to be recruited to my army based on characted leadership, rogery and steward skills (it seems and feels correct), but anytime I drop prisoners out and "capture" them back, games rolling the chance again, without memorising previous results.

Back
Top Bottom